1. The Return of The Alien

There are some characters that you might not know, to have a better understanding you can read my other Haikyuu stories, but you don't have to. All my Haikyuu Fanfiction Series stories relate with each other.

Please Enjoy :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misaki POV

"Misaki! Me and you have to be the best setters out there! We have to prove to the whole world how good we are together!" Little Oikawa gives me a pink promise that I would remember forever.

Beep~ beep~

"Gurghh...it morning already," I turn off my alarm clock and my phone starts ringing at exactly 7 am. I don't even want to know who it is... But I already know. I pick up the phone to hear the voice of a mother in law... But it was my brother in law.

"Misaki! Make sure you don't forget your backpack and make sure you eat your breakfast! It's the most important meal of the day," my brother in law, Touya, calls on the phone as I begin getting ready for school. I'm not really paying attention to him at all I thought to myself as I wash my face... It's like a nagging woman.

"Don't worry," I answer him as I change my clothes,"Get yourself ready for school." I hang up on the phone and get ready for my first day in Aobajousai High. I take a good look at myself on the mirror and put my tie. My last year in school as a 3rd year and my first day in a new school. So contradicting.

My name is Misaki Hoshina, I'm a 3rd year that's currently attending Aobajousai High. For the past 2 years, I went to Fukurodani Academy living with my sister and her husband, Aki, who's Touya's older brother. This year I'm living by myself and being independent by making money as a part-time model due to Aki's connections.

I clap my hands and bow my head to the picture frame near the front entry. I pray to my mother and father who are both in heaven for a good first day of school. As I pray, I twitch at the jolt of pain that rushes through my muscles... I pray for less pain on my right knee. Every time I look at this picture of my family, I think of last day of middle school. I got the all around award while Oikawa got the best setter award. Oikawa and Iwaizumi have always been my childhood friends. It was crushing to say farewell to them as I move away due to my father's work. However we got into a car accident and I lost both of my parents along with the cost constant pain on my right knee to remind me of that day. There's nothing to forget.

By now the knee damage is so bad I have to wear a knee brace with crutches when I'm at home. I sigh as I take out the knee brace and put on a knee supporter. Along with this I slip my tights on to hide the knee supporter. The doctor said I should have gotten surgery, but I didn't take their suggestion because I knew that if I would ever take their offer I would never be able to play volleyball again. I decided to continue playing even with the pain that burns through me. With practice from Bokuto and the horror of suffering I faced with my knee, I was able to go to Nationals for 2 years with the name Goddess of Victory or The New Queen. I kept my promise with Oikawa, I want to meet him again and go show him how much I improved.

Today is the day that I come back and show myself who I really am. I smile as the sun comes down on me. I never smiled in for so long, I must be excited. It finally time to meet the two volleyball dorks who I known my entire life.

Oikawa POV

I waltz my way to the first day school with Iwaizumi. Just one step in the school and he's already glaring through my soul. Hmmm... I wonder why?

"Oikawa-kun!" A crowd of girls come from out of the blue. "We love you!"

"Yo" I give a smile and wave to the mob of fangirls that rush in.

"Oh my god! He waved at me!" One girl screams. The other girls begin fighting about who I waved at. Realistically I just waved to all of them, but it's nice to have people fighting for me. It makes me feel like Mr. Popular.

"Shittykawa!" Iwaizumi shouts loudly at my ear with a scowl on his face. I put my hands up in reflex to protect myself from the possible damage he can do to my lovely face.

"Iwa-chan! Not on the first day of school please~" I clap my hands together and plead to him for my life. As we walk into the school, we saw a bunch of boy running towards our directions. I swear I don't attract boys I close my ears hoping I was right. In a moment, I feel the rush of air past us as they zoom right ahead. I sigh in relief.

"Is she really attending this school?!?!" I overhear a guy say.

"No way! The model? What's she doing here?! I thought she's from Tokyo," another guy says from behind me. Hmmm... A model sounds like my type. I fantasize with a happy face and Iwaizumi stomps on my feet.

"Iwa-chan! Y-You-- !!" I yelled at him as I rub my foot try to make the pain subside.

"It isn't your face," he angrily retorts back at me.

"It still hurts though~" I give him a pouty face.

"Misaki Hoshina!!!" Tons of guys yell behind us. No way, my face starts to lose all color, I only know one person with that name... It can't be her after so long, I never heard from her. Besides, I thought she hated modeling and she doesn't even live in Tokyo....right? Iwaizumi and me turn around to see the boys' commotion.

"Iwa-chan? What are all the guys gawking out?" I poke my head trying to see what was going on. Maybe I'm wrong... Let me wrong.

"Misaki is back!" Iwazumi grins happily. His expression, I never seen him look like that except for volleyball, he's normally angry... He always angry. Yet my thoughts were right. Walking majestically through the front gate the cherry blossoms fall down and all they boys swoon as a girl with glamorous long hair and delicate, porcelain skin passes by them. The girl does look like a model, but to me, I can only see Misaki Hoshina. The beautiful girl I known by whole life. The one I loved, but knew I can never have.