"I used to always sleep in his bed. He's straight!" I protested. "Straight as a ray of sun, and we were only half naked, well he was, and that was because he always takes his shirt off in his sleep... I was naked cause I had a shower though." I cut my rambling short at the sight of my fathers disapproving glare.

"Why shower if you did nothing?"

"Nathan threw up along the car ride back, made me feel icky, but like everyone else wanted to shower too, they were to tired though..."

"The hickeys."

Damn, dad did not forget a dang thing did he. "The hickeys were from someone else." I confessed, bowing my head low and suddenly really focusing on my sisters school jumper, there was a moth hole just near the bottom, fascinating, very fascinating.

"From who?" He bellowed.

I shook in my seat a little at that. "His name is Miguel. Or... No but he was at the party."

"Was he sober?"

I shook my head after a moments thought. I couldn't tell. I just couldn't. I didn't understand why such a hunky piece of man would hit on me unless he was drunk, high or... shit... do you think he was some kind of sex addict?

Ew... Then again... If attributed to that man in particular it didn't sound such a creeper as it might have otherwise. Specially not with a man as well hung as he.

"And are his parents aware he was at this party?"

"Uhh..." I tried to think, remember. The way he was interrogating me was making me really nervous and it took my a while to remember he was the sister of the girl who's party it was. "I think it was his party." I said. I'm not sure why I said that instead, guess it just seemed a simpler explanation and I didn't really want dad hounding after his ass too.

"Did you get his contact?" He asked.

I shook my head again.

He hummed. "Did he have fangs? Why'd he bite your neck like that? And don't think I can't see the concealer on your neck."

I stayed silent, fending off blushes from all directions.

"How old was he?"

"Like a couple years older." I answered honestly, because there was no way that giant hunk was my age.

"How far did you go?" Wow, dad was getting really calm all of a sudden. That meant a storm was a'brewin.

He did not believe I didn't go all the way with anyone that night and he was preparing to hear my confess exactly what he feared. The man was afraid I would turn into a boy slut. Ugh.

"It was just that." I lied. Sure there had been some kissing, some more biting, some more grinding, and a set of freshly pitched tents, but he did not need to know that.

"Where did this party take place?"

Damn, I didn't want him to ask that. He was going to storm over there and tell them all off for every letting me set foot in their party, or better than that, get them all arrested for selling drinks to minors.

I pursed my lips.

*****

So dad was still mad at me even after a full on week had passed by he was still disappointed in me for not giving up the address to him. But I just couldn't let him do that. I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of Miguel any more than I already had.