Chapter 19: Thats my decision not yours

Comenzar desde el principio

"Yeah, totally." I said nodding and smiling again, he smiled sweetly back and walked over to group of four boys. I pulled out my phone ignoring the message Ashley had sent me, i sent her a message sayin: hot guy point blank:) <3 tell u about it when i get home. GTG byee, <3 yaa. I closed it and shoved it into my pocket. Turning around where Keith and Linc were walking back laughing and joking.

"Okay class, I need you to partner up, we're doing a project on almost everything we've learned, pick a topic and begin researching in the book. Tomorrow, we'll be heading to computer lab to get more information. Work will be done in school only thanks to two students to cheated. Anyway, on the last two days I will allow you to work at home. Three partners to the least. One topic, slidshow, or written esay thank you." The teacher spoke, I glanced over to Keith who was faced around in his chair was that he was looking at me but he was going through the book.

"Well, I think we should do it on the cold war, thats my favorite unless you have something else, I mean you havent been here and you dont really know what'ev learned but if you know anything else and we've already studied it then we can do that." Keith suggested.

"Sure, cold wars fine." I replied.

"Kay, well what do you want to do slideshow or written essay?"

"Um, slideshow, their way funnier and I know alot about them, if thats okay with you." I answered.

"Ha, thats just fine." Keith smiled looking at me.

I smiled back and took out my World History book, went to the index looked up the page for cold war and said, "I think you should look up important dates and the events that took place in that time period. I could look up extra facts or people or the places." I suggested, Keith nodded as he began writing things down on his paper. I turned my head a little, only to see Kody looking at me, when he noticed I saw him, he titled his head and smiled a bit before turning back to his work.

"Hey, Raine, back to the assignment please." Keith laughed, I laughed a little too and looked down at my paper. Hopefully that Kody kid isnt in the rest of my classes, if so then its going to be a long day.

Keith and Linc had walked off, I decided to find the class on my own since I had already gone to my locker to get my other books. I had the map in front of me as I glaced down, my tongue was sticking out of my mouth, I tend to do that alot when I'm thinking or concentrating. Okay, so if I take this left, It'll lead me down that way, so the cafiteria is over there and biology is right...there found it! I thought to myself smiling as i looked up and almost ran into Kody. I smiled apologetic, "I wasnt looking where I going and, I'm sorry." I said now smiling nervously.

"Nah, its fine. I wasnt looking either. Where ya headed?" Kody asked walking beside me.

"I was just about to go sit my biology stuff down and wait." I answered shrugging a little.

"Lucky me, I'm going that way too. I'll keep you company." Kody smiled, I nodded as we walked in silience down to class.

"Raine!" familiar boy yelled, I turned around to see Carson jogging over to where Kody and I were walking, he slowed a little and he glared at Kody. "What are you doing?"

"Heading off to class. I forgot you had it with me." I said honestly, I had forgotten.

"I see, you've got a new travel buddy." Carson said still glarring at Kody as he slung his arm over my shoulder, I shurgged it off as we approuched the door. I reconized that Amber girl talking to a couple other girls when we walked in people began to whisper suddenly. I quickly took a seat on one of the edge counters, the room was set up quite weird. there were rows of desk in the middle and station counter off to the side with chairs in front of them. I took  one of the chairs with the station counter right in the middle and sat down, Carson sat in front of me and Kody and wandered off somewhere else.

"Didnt I tell you to stay away from them." Carson whispered yelled to me as he turned around looking in my eyes, I looked away.

"There just boys Carson. Get a grip."

"They may seem like just boys but deep down their heartless, players who dont care for anybody elses feelings, their bad, and I dont want you hanging around them, any of the Thomas boys mostly Kody." Carson spat out.

"Listen dude, your not my dad, you cant tell me who I can or cant hang out with. I choose my friends wisley, if I think their a bad influence then I leave. If i want to hang out with Kody or any one else then I will. You cant tell me I cant. Thats my decision not yours." I told him before turning back around to face the class as the teacher began to speak.

"Raine, listen to me-"

"Cut it out, I'm trying to listen." I whisper yelled as I tried to concentrate on the teacher.

 But so many questions kept going on through my head, why did Carson want me to stay away from them so bad, what made him react like this and just snap. It annoyes me how he believes  he can control me. I rolled my eyes at the thought and really started focusing on Biology, I mean, sadly its the hardest subject to me atleast.

Elloooo people of wattypadd. :) I decided to go ahead and just surprise you with another chapter, if you had read my note that i brodcasted to the fans i had stated that i wouldnt be uplouding, just drafts will be created. Annddd sooo i published the draft:) Yayyy! Thanks to yall who are reading:) Dont forget to fan, vote and give me feedback on what you think of this chapter or any suggestions. thanks again

mood: happyy:) like always

song stuck in my head: hello to goodbye  by ??????

news?: BVB STWOF is out! in america and the UK check it out guyss!

amazing story im reading: ready set bet by ?????

anything else i wanna say??: nopee thank you for asking tho:) hehe