Insight {Cedric}

Cedric x Reader

"Why, Hannah? Why?"

You're crying and pouring your heart out to your best friend, Hannah Abbot.

"Am I not good enough?"

You're dating Cedric Diggory. When the goblet had chosen him, your blood froze. Wizards have died in this tournament. He could die!

You were upset that he didn't tell you that he had put his name in. He acted so non-chalant about his possible death, which angered you more. You and he stomped away angrily away from one another in a huff. You figured you'd still be okay in the morning.

How wrong you were.

He asked to talk to you in private. He then told you that when he was angry, Cho Chang had seen him and let him rant. She comforted him then kissed him. He pushed her off, but he wanted to tell you personally so that you didn't hear it somewhere else.

You're heart-broken. You love Cedric. He had asked for a second chance. You know you love him, but what if this happens again?

"So, are you gonna take him back?"

"I don't know, Hannah. I don't want to be hurt again."

"You'll never succeed if you're convinced you're defeated. If you're obsessed with your yesterday then you're destined to repeat it."

"But..."

"No. If you want him, go get him. If you don't, let him live his life."

You sigh. "Thanks."

She smiles. "You're welcome."

You search for Cedric. You find him facing the Black Lake... with Cho.  You hide behind a tree and listen.

"Cho, no. You shouldn't have kissed me! I was happy in my relationship. Now they won't talk to me."

"You didn't seem to mind the other night."

"We were in a fight. That doesn't mean I don't love them!"

"You love them?"

"Yes. Y/N is perfect. Their H/C hair goes smashingly with Their vibrant E/C eyes. They're beautiful, smart, funny, and kind. And I've ruined what I had with them because of you. I let you kiss me. If I hadn't gone that way..."

"You know you liked it. And we could do it again and they wouldn't know."

"No, Cho!"

You step from your hiding spot.

"Excuse me, but he's taken," you inform Cho coldly.

Cedric smiles brightly and gratefully at you while Cho scowls.

"By whom is the question."

"By Y/N, of course."

Her scowl deepens as she stomps away.

"Look, Y/N, I-"

"No. Let me speak." He looks at you warily. "I shouldn't have doubted you. I'm the one in the wrong here. It took me a while, but I do see that you love me."

"Really?" He asks hopefully.

"Yes."

He slowly comes towards you and cups your jaw with his hands.

"I've missed you."

"I've missed you too."

Then he leans down and kisses you gently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sorry About Your Parents" Icon For Hire