"What?" he said confused.

"That is Avalanche, I would recognize those eyes anywhere!" I said, then the music started.

"Are you positive?" he asked, then shut up when she started to sing. I was actually shocked when I heard her sing. Her voice was soft yet strong, she could hit both high and low notes with ease, and her voice sounded so sweet. None of these qualities I ever expected to come out of the mouth of Avalanche. She was just mesmerizing. (A/N: I can't find the actual lyrics to the song, so I included the song I was talking about in the media section.)

When she was done, everyone snapped out of their state of awe, and burst in applause. Hiccup was basically screaming.

She shook the mayors hand, then walked off the stage.

"Okay, seriously Hiccup. You got to see her performance, now seriously what are we going to do?"

"I don't know. I wouldn't just rush up there and arrest her. If you are wrong then what are you going to do? The entire city absolutely adores her, and you will most likely be replaced."

"Then what do you want me to do?" he asked.

"Investigate, get her alone and talk to her." he said, "Come on, she is walking this way."

"Elizabeth!" he shouted.

"Oh, hello again." she smiled at him, "I see you made it, and brought a friend." she said shaking his hand and mine.

"Yeah, this is......"

"Chief inspector Frost." she smiled warmly at me, "Let me tell you, what you do for the city is absolutely inspiring."

"Oh... thank you." I said sort of surprised at her compliment.

"Elizabeth, you did absolutely amazing tonight!" Hiccup said super quick and excited.

"Why thank you." she said nodding her head, "I love it when my fans like my work. I have to tell you I was so nervous."

"You get nervous?" Hiccup said shocked.

"Before every performance. You are supposed to put so much emotion into singing, that I almost feel like I am exposing myself to everyone in the audience. I guess I feel venerable."

"Then why do you sing?" I asked.

"Well, it was one thing I was genetically wired to do." she chuckled, "I sing opera because of my mother. Growing up she would sing it all around the house and before I went to sleep. After she died singing it just makes me feel closer to her." she said.

"I'm sorry to hear about your mother, when did she pass?" Hiccup asked.

"When I was 14. Her and my father died in the ship wreak of 2001."

"Oh.... I'm sorry to hear that. My parents are gone too, but they died in a car accident." I said sadly.

She rested her hand on my shoulder, and her eyes basically stared into my soul, "Well, I am so sorry to hear that. People say time heals all wounds, but I find that they only make them grow. There is not a day that passes that I don't think of my parents, or wish they were there to see something." She said, "I usually try to keep myself busy to distract myself."

"I became work obsessed." I chuckled.

"Hey, nothings wrong with that." she shrugged.

"So Elizebeth, do you have any other performances coming up?" Hiccup asked.

"For singing, not that I know of, I am recording an album though. If you aren't talking about singing, there is a dancing competition coming up that I am in. All of the money goes to charity, so I thought why not."