Interesting

CAROLINE'S POV
"I don't think I'll ever get use to that" I tell her steading myself "sorry I forgot" she says laughing, I look around her room, it's bigger then mine but that's no surprise they live in a freaken mansion, "make yourself at home, my room is you room" she says smiling at me "thanks" she pops down on her bed while looking up at the ceiling "I'm sorry" "What?"

"I'm sorry, about tonight" I still didnt understand until she said "that bloody witch could of killed you today and I..." "Hey it's ok, she didn't I mean she scared the hell out of me but I'm ok" she gave me a smile then Klaus came in "how are you feeling love?" "I'm fine guys" they both looked at me "seriously I'm fine" "if you say so love"

I rolled my eye's at him and let out a lil yawn, I hear Klaus chuckle "tired love?" I nod my head then say "almost being killed takes a lot out of you" he looked at me with concern "just kidding" I tell once again rolling my eyes "well I'm pretty sure Rebekah well let you sleep in her room so you guys can, have some girl talk"

"yes!! Caroline please!" She popped up from her bed happy "of course!" Klaus nod "it's settled then, see you girls in a few hours for breakfast" "What are we doing today?" "Another movie night? Iv heard that the hunger games is a good movies" I shake my head at her "I wanna stretch my legs, be outside, do you guys have a pool?"

"nope" "how do u not have a pool you guys live in a freaken mansion!" "We could go to the beach, check out the cute guys, oh can we Nik?" I turn to Klaus who groaned "please Klaus I haven't been to the beach in like forever" I give him puppy dog eye's as he's sighs "alright we can go to the beach but we're gonna leave after breakfast"

we both squealed in excitement "wait do you have extra swimsuits I can borrow?" She gave me are you serious look "of course you do" I said laughing "oh Klaus can Elijah and Kol come to?" I hear Rebekah groaned "uh why Caroline there so..." "It will be a fun trip for all of us" I turn back to Klaus "please" I tell him pouting my lips a bit, he puts his head down and smiles "I'll make sure they go love"

KOL'S POV
I downed the blood bags that they have given me then turned to Elijah "so is the blond one with our dear brother?" I tell him with a devilish smile, as to where his is just a straight face "no, but don't even think bout harming her, Rebekah has become very fondly of her" he said in a serious tone, I just rolled my eyes at him, but then smiled again

"so the beautiful blond is single then?" Elijah didn't have time to answer because my head was slammed in to the marble counter with a crack "do not lay a finger on her or even compel her" Klaus hissed into my ear "good to know" I groaned then he released me and I began to rub my head "Any ways I came down to tell you two that the girls wanna go to the beach so be up and ready to go after breakfast"

"I can go?" He turns around to look at me and says "yes" I gave him a questionable look "why?" He gives me a smile and says "the faster you mess up, the faster I can put you back in ur coffin" he said with a full on smile, while I looked horrified "well good night, brothers see you in the morning"

with that he was gone "Kol please behave, I wouldn't want to see you back in that coffin so soon" with in a flash he was gone as well, hmm Klaus seems to be a lil to close to the blond, I find this very interesting, I smile wickedly to myself time to fine out why

KLAUS'S POV
I hear my door open up and turn around to see Elijah "finally I thought I had to go to your room" "well I'm here now so" "we need to find out who that witch was and why she wanted Kol awake" "I couldn't agree more brother" "so it's agreed that when you all go to the beach I will be looking.."

"oh no your coming to the beach with us, we can look in to this week" he gave me a confused look "I thought you just said that in front of Kol so he would ask questions?" "Caroline has asked me for all of us to go so we are all going" he just looked at me before giving a simple nod then saying

"ok see you in the morning and later well discuss this more" I gave him a nod then seen him leave, I wonder what was the purpose of waking up Kol was, other then to piss me off but nonetheless I'll get to the bottom of it