Family Bonding

KLAUS POV
    I arrive in mystic falls a lil past midnight, I got here a bit faster cause my beloved lil sister was supposed to text me after school and tell me any thing she found out about the doppelganger but she never did so I may or may not have broke a lot of speeding violations to get here quicker, as I pulled up into our home and walk up the steps

I hear no movement inside. I start making my way towards Bekah room, when I opened the door she was fast asleep so I turned around to leave but the smell of paint got my attention, Bekah never touched paint that wasn't meant for your nails so I head towards where the paint smell was coming from. As I take a look in her bathroom I see her cloths covered in paint, now I'm very curious as to why is that but that will have to wait till she wakes up

if she had a rough day I'm pretty sure she'll wanna sleep but in the morning I will ask her about how her first day went. As I leave her room and start heading down the hall I hear movement then the door opens up "Nik?" Her voice is filled with so much relief "I just came to check up on you I didn't mean to wake you" "it's ok I was supposed to message you earlier and be awake when you got here anyway"

she's hiding something I can tell by the way her eyes look "Bekah how did your first day go?" I caught sadness in her eye's for a second before she covered it up and said "it went good but being a highschooler isn't all its cracked up as it seems" I look at her for a while before saying "and the paint all over your clothes?"

"snooping in my room I see" she says trying to distract me "Bekah I'm only gonna ask you one more time and I want the truth this time" I speak to her with much anger and annoyance. She stands there and I can tell shes really debating about telling me what happened she would really rather face my wrath then tell me what happened today

"Bekah, what happened today that got you so up set?" I say to her with concern instead of anger, she looks me in the eyes with tears starting in her own and begins to tell me everything about her 1st day at school, after shes done I just sit there thinking about everything she has told me before she continues

"I should of listen to you and just stood by your side and none of this would of happened I shouldn't have tried to make friends, wait till Kol finds out he'll never let me forget it, Im such a fool Nik" she says then starts crying.

I get up to hug her and tell her "shhh its ok after we get the doppelganger your have your revenge, but until then I'll allow you to kill one of them, and that one should be the doppelgangers friend and don't worry about Kol if he gets on your nerves  when he ever wakes up I'll ask him so stop an if not well he'll get the dagger in his heart again"

"but Nik you said you didn't wanna make people disappear cause we might attract attention" "Bekah love I didn't say just snap her neck or drink her dry, she is human after all and the world has many dangers besides us, I simply was saying find out where she lives and I'll make it look like a robbery or if shes driving its a simple car accident"

I look at her to see the tears have stopped and her smiling at me "see all better now, so get some sleep cause tomorrow your playing hooky so we can have a look around town" "I was gonna skip school regardless of what you said anyway, goodnight Nik" "goodnight Bekah" as I'm heading towards my room I hear Bekah one last time "Nik" I turn around to face her "thank you"

she says with a smile and I give her one back with a nod and she heads in her room and shuts the down, when I get into my room I lay down on my bed, girls have really changed over the century's once they were beneath men just there to have as a wife and bear the children but now there treated almost equally as men are, this girl just signed her death wish but that will have to wait until tomorrow right now I just wanna sleep I'm exhausted from the long drive.

*updated*