I am not Obsessed

KLAUS'S POV
"I AM NOT!!!!" snap thud the nerve of Elijah, saying I'm obsessed with the pathetic blonde human, now where are those car keys "ha found them" I pull the keys from his front pocket and head towards the car

to go pick up Rebekah from school, boy won't she be surprised to see me, I feel a smirk plaster on my face

REBEKAH'S POV
"What time should I be at your house?" "Hmm..  It's almost 4, so you can swing by around 7ish? I wanna clean up a bit and grab some stuff from the store, sorry wasn't totally prepared for this on such short notice and todays 'quick' cheer meeting wasn't exactly quick"

"no worries, 7 is good" "Ok, great I'm excited! I hope your brothers..doesn't mind you staying with me all weekend"

"speaking of brothers, Elijah he should of been here by now" "maybe he's running late?" "If you know Elijah he's always very punctual.."

"hey he'll be here" Caroline tells me smiling and I already feel better "right so I'm gonna go home shower and pack a bag and then I'll see u at 7pm?"

"Yup" "oh no I forgot my uniform, I need to wash it" "you want me to get it?" "No you just wait here and tell Elijah I'll be right back" I tell her already heading back to the gym

CAROLINE'S POV
"Ok!!" I'm really glad I meet Rebekah, she's like me in so many ways but then she's the opposite of me to its like we were ment to be friends I say smiling to myself then I hear the sound of a car

and it's the same one Elijah dropped her off in this morning so I pick up her school things and head to the car, I dropped one of her books so I bent down to get it and as I was coming up I said "hey Elijah Rebekah went back to get her... Oh it's you"

"The more good looking brotheris here" I see Klaus smiling behind the wheel and I just roll my eyes at his comment, I really didn't wanna talk to him so I just placed her things in the seat and left,

but I heard the car door open and then him running after me "hold on love what's the rush?" "Seriously Klaus leave me alone"

"Your not still upset about last weekend are you?" I spun around to face him "do you have a split personality disorder? Cause one minute your a awesome guy then the next your a complete jerk"

he just chuckles like what I just said was stupid "you look very cute when your flustered" "leave me alone"

"Hold on Caroline I was only messing with you no need to get angry love" "Klaus please just leave me alone"

"now why would I do that?" "Stop obsessing over me!!" I could tell that I made him mad because his whole energy changed around him "you think I'm obsessed with you?"

He then started to laugh "I'm sorry to have mislead you love but you mean absolutely nothing to me, you are pathetic as it is, you practically throw yourself at me on our date so please don't make me laugh more at what you just said,

ha obsessed over a girl like you? You're not even worthy of another date with me"

"then why come to the bonfire if I wasn't fucken worthy of the almighty Klaus?" "You are a beautiful womem and I haven't had someone in my bed in a while" he told me smiling, that fucken basterd was smiling in my face

"I mean love all it took was to show you what you wanted to see and be treated like you were the most important thing in the world probably would of jumped my bones that night if dinner went alil more smoothly am I right"

that's it I winded my hand back to smack him in the face but someone stopped my hand

"what are you doing here Nik? Where's Elijah?" "Our dear brother is taking a quick nap" I felt her hand tens while she still held mine

"but don't freat he should be waking up as we speak" she looked relieved to hear him say that "let go Nik" "I'm not done talking to Caroline"

"I'm so done talking to you" "Arnt u feisty today love" "stop calling me love you psychopath"

"Nik let's go now" "how about you go in the car Rebekah" she took a protective stance in front of me and I was worried for her "Bekah" I say putting a hand on her shoulder "it's ok, I'll see u later ok" "Caroline.."

"I'm ok" she gives me a nod then send her brother a killer look before getting in the car "what is it that you want from me Klaus? Besides proving your a major jackass like I knew you were" "I want a lot of things from you, but now I want you to stay away from me"

what the fuck is wrong with him "you got some serious issues one minute your bagging for forgiveness then the next your telling me to Fuck off you need some serious help" "ok I'm sorry friends?"

"For the last time leave me the fuck alone Klaus I don't wanna see you ever again" "fine don't come crawling to me if something happens to you love"

"why would I ever ask you for help? Your the last person I'd ever go to" "why wouldn't you?" Ugh "you are seriously twisted in the head! If I happen to see you being murdered I would applaud the killer!"

"Aaa you see I would have joined in on the fun" "your sick" "thank you love, now stay away from me" "gladly, Rebekah I'll see u later and have Elijah drop you off please"

I turn to walk away towards my car when I hear Klaus "I'll see you around Caroline" I get in my car and drive by him and say to myself "freaken psycho" I look in my review mirror and see him smiling? Ugh

KLAUS'S POV
"Freaken psycho" I hear her say and I couldn't help but smile, maybe she'll stay away from me now, I know I said some mean and untruthful words to her right now but I had to push her away, monicas words replayed in my head,

maybe Elijah was right, maybe I shouldn't have snap his neck...I could of caught him to while he was falling to the fall but that would of been to nice of me, but I gotta leave Caroline Forbes alone...