Characters

Note: Again this story is similar to She Stole My Heist by melantha123

The Police:

Jack Frost

.Age: 22 years old

.Family: Has a 20 year old sister who lives in Florida; Emma Frost

.Profile: The chief inspector for the NYPD, never failed a case and obsessed about catching Avalanche. Harsh and cruel when it comes to work, but has a soft side once you get to know him.

.Hobbies: Playing the violin, reading, painting, hanging out with his best friend Hiccup, and charity work

Hiccup Haddock

.Age: 22 years old

.Family: None

.Profile: Computer genius, works with Jack at NYPD. Serious about work, but is kind and funny. Will do anything for friends.

.Hobbies: Reading, inventing things, playing with his dog; Toothless, and spending time with Jack

The Nightmares

Elsa Arendelle/ Elizabeth Winters/ Avalanche

.Age: 21 years old

.Family: A 20 year old sister; Anna Arendelle

.Profile: She is a thief/assassin for the Nightmares. She is careful, stealthy, strong, brave, tough, intelligent, good at improvising, and very cunning. These qualities and more make her the best in her field. Despite her line of work she is a kind loving person, who like everyone has her insecurities.

.Hobbies: Singing, dancing, doing charity work, reading, and teaching children how to play instruments.

Merida DunBrouch/ Artemis

.Age: 20 years old

.Family: Three little brothers; or wee little devils as she calls them.

.Profile: She is a thief/assassin for the Nightmares. She may be young, but don't underestimate her. She is strong, tough, brave, quick on her feet, and a professional weapon specialist; though she prefers using a bow and arrow. She works closely with Elsa. Merida is a strong outspoken girl, who is confident about herself and her friends. She is very loyal and loads of fun to be around once you get past her bear like personality.

Other Nightmares: Pitch Black, Hans, Mordu, and Drago

.Profile: All of them together make up the Nightmares, though Pitch is the main leader. They make their agents commit crimes on a world wide scale, though they mainly do their work in New York. All of their agents are highly trained killers in combat and weaponry, and are all extremely dangerous.

Others:

Anna Bjorkmann/ Anna Arendelle

.Age: 20 years old

.Family: None

.Profile: Married to Kristoff Bjorkmann, chief who owns a successful Norwegian restaurant. Her husband; Kristoff, owns The Bjorkmann Ice Company.

.Hobbies: Shopping, going on walks, eating chocolate, hanging out with friends, and further investigating the murder of her sister; Elsa Arendelle; on her own.