Chapter 18: I'm to School for cool as P!NK would say!

Start from the beginning

"Oh, Rainey I gotta go my times up, love you rain drop." He said

"Love ya too dad."

"Stay frosty!" He said quickly.

"Dont I always?" I asked smiling and shrugging a little.

"by-." the line went died, I sighed happily, I started this morning out good, talking to my dad always made me happy. I smied again and finished eating my bacon and toast. I looked down on the floor at the purple and black stripped backpack with an R on the front. I smiled and picked it up, sat it down on the table and looked inside. It was filled with one big binder, four notebooks paper packets, pencils, marks, sharpies and everything I would need. I smiled, looking at Mr. Garrison who was smiling at me and told him thank you as he returned with a no problem. The boys had finished dressing and now were down stairs eating, rushing to finish homework they didnt do yesterday or standing at the door waiting. I was putting everything needed into the binder while Linc helped me organize all the classes that I probably had with Carson and or Keith.

When I was done with that I stood outside and threw my onto the ground. We were going to have to ride the bus today because Ms. Garrison had taken the Van for work and Mr. Garrison needed the Hummer in less thank ten minutes. He had put Travis and Henry into the car for darecare and or school and Lucas and Taylor were inside too, waiting for their dad to hurry and take them to school, since theres were fartheset away supposly. He walked out in a suite his hair done niceley and some fancy boots as he said goodbye and hurried into the car and drove off. Linc, Carson, Kieth, Conner and I were waiting outside. I sat down on the ground, put my head on my backpack and pulled out my ipod. Everybody else stood and waited.

"Why are you lying down?" Conner asked me

"Because I'm tired and the bus isnt here yet." I answered

"Your shoe's untied." He pointed out, "and your bra stap is showing." He said too

"Acutally my bra stap isnt showing thank you Conner, and an untied shoe isnt gonna stop me from saving the world soo yeah." I said using the insider I had with my friend GiGi back in California. I couldnt lie down anymore I stood up, whipped the dirty off my bottom and stood beside them. I had my arms crossed starring ahead as the music played in my ears. Finally the bus pulled up.

"Ladies first." Keith said, Conner didnt even bother to wait, he walked on and into the bus, Carson laughed.

"I've taught him well." He said laughing as he walked onto the bus to, I followed behind him and into the bus which may I say was pretty big for a bus.

"Hold on little lady, your not usually on my route." The bus driver said, I took out one of my earbuds.

"She's with us Mr. Jakes." Linc said, he nodded and gave me a paper telling me I had to fill it out and give it to him the next time I was riding the bus which would probably be tomorrow. As I made my way down the Islies, I could see Conner laughing and talking to some boy, Carson was sitting beside some other boy talking and talking to him and this girl with brown hair, Linc took a seat way in the back with nobody beside him as Keith sat beside him. I looked around for somewhere to sit, I found a seat beside a boy with brown hair that fell over his face, he looked firmilair but I didnt think anything of it. I sat down, pulled my knees up to the seat in front of us, put the ear bud back into my ear and closed my eyes. I woke up with a tap on my knee and when the car went over a bump. I opened one of my eyes and saw that Amber girl smiling at me. I turned off my Ipod and shoved it into the backpack that was underneath my knees.

"Hey." She said smiling, I smiled back and looked over at the other window a cross the seat from me, not trying to be mean but like I said before I couldnt be friends with someone like her. A blonde girl tapped my shoulder. I looked at her.