Territorial Barbie {Lucius}

Young Lucius x Reader

You're standing in the hallway, fighting with your arch-nemesis Narcissa. You hate how fake she is. Plastic is more real than she is.

"At least I have a personality!"

"What's that supposed to mean?" you ask with an arched brow.

"That I can carry on an interesting conversation, unlike you!"

"Anything about you, interesting? Yeah, right! You're not even pretty."

"You don't have to be pretty to be interesting. At least I'm not Barbie!"

"Did you just compare me to that Muggle toy?"

"Yes. What are you gonna do about it?"

"Nothing. Barbie's pretty."

"And completely fake and unrealistic! Just like you!"

"Well..... so is your face!"

"Ooh, back to second grade insults, are we?"

"Shut up!"

"Shut don't go up, prices do. Take your own advice and shut up too."

"What?"

"That's the stuff we said in second grade, Barbie."

"You're just jealous that you don't have a chance with Lucius!" she taunts. 

"How in the hell did Lucius Malfoy get brought into this?"

"I've seen you looking at him. You like him, but you'll never get him. He's mine."

She's now smirking at you. You clinch your fist, hoping that will curb the desire to punch the smirk off her face.

"News flash: I wasn't going for him. And tell me one person that doesn't look at Lucius. Any person with half a brain looks at that boy. And if that boy is into Barbies, I'm glad I don't have a chance."

"I've got a better chance than you do. Boys want pretty, not 'interesting'."

"The right guys want interesting, not pretty."

"Yeah, that's why you have a huge line that want you."

"Well, at least my line would want me for me and not what's in my pants!"

Lucius then steps from around the corner with an amused expression. And from that amused expression, you can tell he heard every word.

"Whoa, whoa, you're both pretty."

You face palm and run your hand down your face.

Narcissa says, "Well, one of us is."

"Yeah, so stop yelling at them, Cissy."

Narcissa's smug face falters into disbeleiving as Lucius winks at you.

"W-what?"

"Y/N's right. Every person with half a brain looks at me." You blush. "And the Barbies get tiring. I want someone interesting. Cissy, you just don't fit the bill. You don't have a better chance than Y/N. Actually no one does because I want them"

You open your mouth in shock. Lucius Malfoy wants you?

He walks to stand next to you and intertwines your hands together. Narcissa death glares you and stomps away.

"Nice job holding your own," Lucius praises.

"Thanks. And thanks for standing up for me, but you don't have to pretend any more. She's gone."

You try to pull your hand away, but he tightens his grip. You look up at his smiling face.

"I wasn't pretending."

Then he leans down and pulls you into a passionate kiss.