"Darcel, that's Ani's blood leading out of the room." Aeriin said as she pointed towards the living room. She and Morgan headed into the living room, finding the blood trail leading through the livingroom, throwing all the furniture to the side and the window across from them shattered to pieces with blood pouring down from the window frame.

"What the fuck happened?" Aeriin asked.

"Something came in and took her." Taraka admitted. "But I couldn't see anything, just flashes of shadows."

"Something took her?" Aeriin asked.

"I would have done something if I could." Herja mumbled, getting Darcel to glare at her.

"You would have done nothing you worthless beast!" Morgan retorted. "There is not a scratch on you, telling us you just sat and watched!"

Herja stood up and walked over to Aeriin before handing her a tuff of fur. "Your culprit was a werewolf. I grabbed it but had no strength to stop it."

"I can't trust you." Aeriin glared. "There's nothing you can ever say to change my mind."

"Fine then." She crossed her arms over her chest. "I'll just stay home alone while you all go on a dangerous mission."

"Fuck you! We're going to find Ani!"Aeriin growled.

"How do you know she's even still alive?" Morgan asked.

"Because my heart is still beating, so she must still be alive." Aeriin answered.

"Fair." Morgan sighed. "But how can we get her back?"

"I don't know." Aeriin admitted.

"I'm sure she'll turn up." Darcel admitted.

Aeriin jumped as her cell phone rang in her pocket. She pulled it out and answered. "Hello?"

"We gave you your chance, but since you let that demon out with no leash more trouble has been caused. Twenty people are dead and a lot of demons are free and murdering because your too busy bending to her will. So we've taken her from you, and if you try and get her back, we'll kill her without hesitation."

"You can't do that!" Aeriin yelled.

"We can, and we have."

"A werewolf attacked us. So now you have werewolves doing your bidding? But you can't have her?"

"The werewolf was a tamed beast under the order of a higher up. Your pet is an abomination who deserves to die like the animal she is. And die she will if you continue to refuse our summons and orders. We know you can order the other two pets Anikke has tamed, and we expect you to use them to continue to do your job. If you ever refuse us again, Anikke dies." CLICK.

Aeriin threw her cellphone across the room where it shattered against the wall before she let out a monstrous bellow.

"What just happened?" Morgan asked.

"The Guild took Ani, and they're using her to keep me in line." Aeriin growled. "The fucking bastards!"

"Calm yourself." Darcel said. "I have a plan."

"Excuse you? You're not a 4,000 vampire strategist. The only one who would have a chance at getting Anikke out would be Anikke." Morgan explained.

"Well why not a god?" Darcel asked as she went into the living room, and picked Freya's pendent off the floor before handing it to Aeriin.

"Well... How does it work?" Aeriin asked.

"I assume you make a mental wish with it." Darcel admitted. "But I wouldn't know."

Aeriin closed the pendant in her hand and closed her eyes.

Lady Freya, I beg of you. Help me save my Ani from those bastards who betrayed us. I will make any sacrifice you desire, just help me get her back into my arms in one piece. Aeriin prayed to the goddess, forcing all her mental magic into the pendant in her hands.

She opened her eyes, finding the world exactly how she left it.

"I knew the Goddess was too fickle. She only wanted to dump her child on us before abandoning us completely." Taraka sighed.

"Be quiet Succubus. You're the one using the woman for a sex toy." Morgan barked.

"Enough!" Aeriin yelled. "I don't care what the fucking Guild says. We're getting my Ani back."

"If you try and stop them, they'll kill her!" Morgan said.

"Anikke can't be killed. She is too strong to fall to anything they can come up with." Aeriin admitted. "And if she's my only leverage, they won't risk killing her only to have me attack in full force."

"Not to mention your hearts beat together, so they must stop together." Darcel added.

"What will you do now then?" Taraka asked.

Aeriin looked towards the broken window. "I'm going to get my Ani back. And the fucking guild is not going to stop me." Her eyes went from Stargazer Bronze, to a dark, but glowing crimson.