Chapter 17: And then I realized

Start from the beginning

"Oh, thats my friend over there. Gotta go. Nice meeting you." She said standing up and smiling, I stood up to.

"You to. Take care." I said as she turned around and started running to another girl who was walking. I eyed the Thomas boys before some one called my name. I looked over and saw Taylor waving for us to go, I walked over as we made out way out of the park.

"Where to next fellows?" Mr. Garrison asked. Nobody answered, we all just kept walking, everybody was pretty quite. We kept walking till i realized that we werent going the same way we did when we got here. I didnt say anything though, I just kept walking and walking. Finally we stopped in front of a frozen yogurt store.

"I hate forzen yogurt." Linc said looking at it.

"Well today your going to love it." Mr. Garrison said as we walked in, we all ordered and waited, Lucas and Carson was the last one to order. "What do you want bud?"

"Um, I'm still trying to read it." Lucas said, we waited about seven minutes before Lucas said he had finished and decided on stawberry. But, Carson took forever.

"Hurry up." Henry whinned, Carson looked as if he was trying to ignore it but you could tell you was nervous.

"I want the berry cheesecake." Carson said finally.

"That says strawberry Carson." Taylor pointed out, Carson shrugged.

"Do you need glasses?" I asked him, he looked at me frowned and shook his head. We finally got all the yogurt and walked out of the store making our way back home. When we walked in, the place was spotless. Mrs. Garrison approuched.

"Boys, I was cleaning your room when I noticed that majority of you dont have your homework done, finish it now." She said pointing towards the dinning room, almost everybody groaned and walked up the stairs to their room. "Raine, can you help Travis and Henry with their letters?" She asked smiling I nodded and walked inside the dinning room Travis struggled to get in his chair but did finally. They both had their little work books out in front of them and a pretty cool lookin pencil. They really didnt need my help unless they didnt know how to pronouce a word, by then the rest of the boys were at the table trying to finish.

"The answers 56." I said to Lucas. He looked up at me. "You have to carry the x to the other side so that you can mulitply it by y and then when you do that you take the valve : y=56K" I told him, I looked at his work book to the second answer

If Y is 12 and X is 34 while X is 18 what is Y? 

I did the math easily in my head, all you had to do was mulitply 12 and 34 and then divide your answer by 18 and you should get the value of Y. I glanced at Lucas's scratch work and noiticed that he put all the number backwards. "Lucas..that says 12 not 21." I pointed out.

"Oh...right." He said nervously and then changed everything else around. Instead of helping Travis and Henry I stayed and helped Lucas with his math. "Is that right?" He asked. I nodded at him smiling he did to before trying to concentrate on the new problem. By then everybody was done and had left. I still stayed with Lucas as he only had two problems left.

"Want something to drink?" I asked getting up he nodded still starring at his paper. His chesnut eyes starring down as his blonde hair fell over his face just a little. I walked into the kitchen and took out two cups sitting them down on the table and grabbing orange juice from the fridge. I walked back into the dinning room and gave him his juice. He drank it all down before putting it away and taking out a piece of paper and a English textbook. "I hate this subject." I told him with a smile.

He smiled too and looked at me and said " I hate it too."

"I'll be back." I reasured walking up stairs and checking my phone for any messages. Nothing, everyday it seems like my friends communicate with me less and less. I sighed sadly and plopped down on my bed and watched ABDC how much i love that show. After about an hour into it I got bored and roamed the websites of clothing looking for something intersting to buy maybe, I havent been to the mall here and being a girl surprisingly I hated shopping at malls. Online is way easier  I believe though. After getting bored once again I decided to go check on Lucas. I went back down stairs and into the dinning room, Lucas was sitting there his hands over his ears and his eyes burning holes into the textbook.

"Having trouble?" I asked he looked up and nodded. "Well sometimes it helps if you read what your reading out loud because well...your saying it outloud." I said

"I'd rather not." He said.

"Come one, just read it out loud, I bet  you five bucks its gonna work." I said, he shook his head. I glarred at him determied for Lucas to get this right. He gave up and began to read it.

"She had a clod..I mean cold and the gril was to ....I mean girl was to depressed to finish was teird and I ment tired, she tired of being sick, maybe if she made a frie..I uhh..I mean..umm if she made a fire..then maybe it wuld I mean would help. She was..she saw the matches and..........Raine I cant do this." Lucas finished

And then I realized........................................

*********************

Cliffy cliffy oh how i hate cliffy's but love to write them! Thanks loads for reading and hope you read my other chapter sooon!!!

Fann

Commentt

Vote

Check out my page and message mee!!!

-FallenTears