Stay out of Klaus's way

STEFAN'S POV
    My hands are on the wheel as we drive to some coven for help, since Monica was not going to help us

"you kids are to young to be caught up in all of this, but Klaus will have his sacrifices I'd advised you to stay out of it Bennett" "so I'm just supposed to watch my best friend die?" "Yes Klaus is not to be messed with, also remember he is a thousand years older then you Mr.Salvador" "I know how ruthless he could be" he killed my maker after all "then you best just let the girl be" "so I'm just supposed to let him kill me!?" "I'm sorry my child fate has not been kind to you but..." "No u have to help us as a witch you need to keep balance and not let him complete this sacrifice it's not balance!"

"Theres the Bennett bravery, or is it foolishness? Either way I can not help you but you may go to a old ancient coven they might be able to help you" "what does this Covent do?" I asked her  "they're not as afraid of the Original's as the rest of us" "why can't Klaus just kill someone else?" "Elena!?" "I'm sorry Bonnie but I dont wanna die!" "I'm sorry child but you destiny is to be a doppelganger,  now please leave my house and head to the Covent, it will take you day's to fine them because one knows there exact location"

"Stefan have you ever meet Klaus face to face?" I turn to look at Elena then back at the road  "no, but I heard many things about him from my maker, he killed her after all" "sorry bout your maker" "she was really nothing more but that, she was cruel to me and my brother, she played with our hearts and make up turn on each other, so I'm kinda grateful she's dead" "you have a brother?" "Oh ya I don't really like to menchen him, he's the opposite of me" "so he's a bad boy?" I laughed "ya you can say that" "are we there yet?" We turned around to look at Bonnie who's just waking up "ya I wish" Elena snorted "it's a three day drive,  that's without stops" both girls groaned while I laughed at them "hang in there girls"

ELIJAH'S POV
   "Well that's the last one" I let the body hit the floor then began wiping and my hands with my handkerchiefs "Lijah don't you thinks it's a bit odd?" I looked at her "what do you mean?"

"This is a lot of vampire's to be sticking together, normally you split after a few days but no these people stayed with each other for months" I took in every word she said and she was right it we odd for them to stick around each other for so long, even Klaus he said it himself earlier when he had called

"hmm we should of compelled one for them for answers" just then the door opens up and walk in another vampire with compelled humans "ok guys I got us some..oh shit" he tried to run but I was faster and hand him in midair with my hand around his throat "well look at what you caught maybe will have our answers now"