Don't look back- Chapter 24

Start from the beginning

“Really?” I asked him raising my eyebrows. He nodded but then I saw him smiling. Just then Justin came around to us with a bored expression on his face. His eyes widened and I burst out laughing at his face.

Shane pouted and put his hand on his hips. He walked over to Justin and looked up at him through his eyelashes blinking them a few times.

“Tell Alexa to stop laughing at me, please?” he tried to sound like a girl and I laughed even more. Justin unfroze and backed away from him.

“No.” he said rolling his eyes.

He turned to look at me.

“How do you do that?” he asked me curiously. I blinked my eyes confused.

“What do you mean?”

“Pull out that little puppy dog face, and then like that.” he snaps his fingers. “You get your way.”

I shrugged and blinked my eyes twice still confused.

“I do not make a face.”

“You do too.” I cross my arms over my chest and roll my eyes.

“Whatever, just go change so we can leave.” I point to the changing room and he walks over there smirking. He sways his hips while he’s walking and I giggle going over to stand by Justin.

“Shoe time.” I tell him dragging him by his arm over to the shoe racks.

I find some heels a silver color that matches the dress and find the pair in my size. I pick up the box and walk over to the cashier. I hand her my credit card and she then gives me the receipt to sign.

I wait for the card to go through and Shane comes out, in boy clothes this time. He smiles over to me and I shake my head at him.

The card finally finishes and I take it back with a thank you walking out of the store.

My feet are killing me by this time and I stop walking. Justin turns back to look me confused.

“What's wrong?” he asks standing in front of me.

“My feet hurt, when I walk.” I say upset. He smiles and takes my arm dragging me to the doors of the mall. I feel the heat and prickled from his hand on my arm when he touched me.

“You wanted to go shopping, get over it.” I rolled my eyes smiling as he dragged me to the car.

Shane was there looking annoyed. Justin unlocked the door and I got in the passenger seat. Shane got in the back and immediately started complaining.

First about his feet, then about carrying my bags, and then about not getting the front seat.