Don't look back- Chapter 18

Chapter 18-

I felt arms around my waist and I turned around to face whoever it was. The arms tightened around me as I moved.

“Morning.” Justin's husky voice said.

I smiled.

“Morning.” I snuggled into his chest, keeping my eyes closed.

“Justin, I’m home!” I felt Justin stiffen and I opened my eyes surprised. “Jus-- Oh, um I’m sorry I’ll uh just...” the female voice trailed off.

Justin moved his hands from around my waist and out of the blanket to rub his eyes.

“Jenifer it's okay, we we're just sleeping.” he sat up and I did the same. I blinked a few times confused before rubbing my eyes.

“Who is this?” she nodded her toward me. I smiled shyly and looked at her. She had long blonde hair and green eyes. She didn't look that old either and I got even more confused. Was she Justin's girlfriend? I mean she was way to young to be his mom.

I looked away from her and then down to my feet.

“She's my friend.” I stole a quick glance at him when he said friend then looked away, slightly hurt. My brain was yelling at saying things like I’m pretty sure friends didn't kiss like that, friends don't kiss at all.

I bite my lip, then I remembered that I shouldn't be upset because he never asked me to be his girlfriend.

“Hi.” I looked up at her smiling ready to get yelled at, or slapped for falling asleep next to her boyfriend.

“Hello, it's nice to meet you Alexa.” she smiled at me and I felt better. Only a bit.

“Nice to meet you too...” I trialed off forgetting who she was. I smiled sheepishly.

She smiled and walked over to me.

“I'm Jenifer, Justin's older sister.” she stuck her hand out and I shock it. Just then Justin stood up.

“I'm going to go shower.” he scratched the back of his head and walked away, I could still see him in the hall and he smiled at me before going into the bathroom and closing the door. Once the shower started Jenifer walked into the kitchen, I followed her not really knowing what to do.

“So you're the infamous Alexa huh?” I cocked my head to the side a bit and raised a brow.

“W-what?”

she walked over to the fridge and pulled out two bottles of water, she threw one to me and I caught it. I nodded my head in thanks and waited for her to continue, or answer my question.

“The girl he skipped school for while she was in the hospital right?” I nodded my head not knowing if she was upset or not.

“It's not that I made him stay, I didn’t even know till about three days ago when I finally woke up. I’m so sorry and-” she held up her hand and cut me off laughing. I blushed and looked down.

“You're saying sorry to me for being in the hospital?” I looked up and blushed even deeper. This caused Jenifer to laugh.

“Wow, he was right, you blush easily.” she opened her water and took a sip.

“Wait, he talks about me?” I tucked my hair behind my ear and looked toward the bedroom door.

She nodded and sighed dramatically. “A lot actually, it's cute but sometimes it can be annoying, no offense.”

“Non taken.” I raise my hands indicating I didn't care, much. She smiled and took a seat across from me.

“I have a question though...” she trailed off and I opened my water to look at her.