"Jack," Someones says from behind me, I know it's Alex, I could find that boy in a crowd of millions.

"Alex" I mimic back, turning around to face him. "Oh shit dude, you don't look so good." Alex is looking more pale than normal, his hair greasy and messy.

"I'm fine, just fuck man remind me never to drink again." He groans, pressing a hand against his forehead.

Rolling my eyes dramatically. I turn away to face the bacon, which to my luck wasn't burning. "Like that's going to stop both you and Nora," I reply, leaning over and turning off the stove.

"How is being a lovesick puppy going, anyway? Also dude you better have made me some." He asks. grabbing a glass from one of the wooden cabinets.

"Dude I am not a lovesick puppy and I made everyone some" I reply, staring at Alex.

"Who's Jack a lovesick puppy over," Nora asks, entering the room. Her hairs in one of those weird towel hats that girls and Alex have the ability to make.

"No one" I blurt out before glaring at Alex.

"Right...?" She says, hesitant to believe me."Anyway, Barakat, Gaskarth, go shower you two stink."

"But the bacon will be cold when we get out" Alex whines.

"And if you don't shower then the bacon will be gone" Nora threatens.

"Hey, are we forgetting that I made the bacon and eggs?" I pipe up, earning a glare from both of them.

"Go shower" she finally says before leaning against the kitchen bench.

"I dibs the shower first" I announce before running away, waiting for an unfit Alex to follow.

  "Dude, what's wrong?" He asks, watching me carefully as I stand at the top of the stairs.

"Alex, I fucked up last night," I whisper.

*Nora's POV*  

Looking down at the bacon that Jack had slightly singed, I let out a huge sigh. "Um, Nora we need to talk, " Ben says as he enters the kitchen.

"Is you're boyfriend staying for breakfast?" I ask, looking at the blond idiot standing awkwardly against the door frame.

"So you're not mad?" He continues, giving me a guilty expression.

"I'm mad that you didn't lock the door and seriously dude in the guest bedroom?!"

Smiling, Ben just replies. "Sorry, also yeah he is staying for breakfast." before leaving the kitchen.

"Idiot" I mutter under my breathe. For once in my life, I look down at Jack's cooking, grateful that he cooked an entire packet of bacon.

"Hey, Nora" I voice interrupts my thinking, and for once I actually have no clue who it is.

"Yeah" I say turning around to look at girl who I think was playing spin the bottle with us. I'm surprised, she didn't leave when the police came. I would of left and I'm going to leave when Ben's explains to my Mom why the police were here.

"Um, I'm about to go home but I wanted to ask you something," she says meekly as if she's afraid of me.

"Shoot"

"I...I just wanted to know if it's alright if I ask Jack on a date" she stutters.

Frowning I take a better look at the tiny ginger haired girl. "Cecilia, right? Why would I be against you asking Jack out"

"Um well, I thought their was something going on between you two. Especially when Jack carried you in last night and put you on the couch. He didn't let anyone near the couch because he said to me 'drunk people can't be trusted'. Jack sat next to the couch for the entire night even when the cops came." She explained. 

Looking at the girl, I couldn't help but frown. I had no doubt what she was saying was true but Jack was just my friend. There was also the fact, it sounded like she was stalking my best friend last night. Not to mention she was still here, who the fuck stays after the police breaks up a party.

The entire truth was I don't like Cecilia at all. She's always been stalkerish to Jack and she hides behind this fake innocence. This putting me in a awkward situation. I could save Jack from this potential stalker by lying or I could say 'go ahead, I don't care'. Weighing out the options in my mind, I finally decide.

"Uh, go ahead?" I tell her, unsure of what I'm meant to actually say.