Sanji vs Rock Lee

Start from the beginning

"Water makes you not drunk?" Umbrella asked, head tilted.

"Apparently. That's what people tell me anyway." Annie shrugged.

"Certainly no condition to win..." Parasoul muttered.

Marie sighed. "Well... He's fast to recuperate I suppose..."

[Back on his feet, he decides to even the odds by invoking the Fifth Gate.

Rock Lee: Fifth Gate! Open!!

Now bearing the distinctive physical appearance, Lee dashes forward with his enhanced speed before catching Sanji off-guard with a kick upwards, sending him airborne.

Rock Lee: Sixth Gate of View! Open!!

After accessing the Sixth Gate, he leaps after Sanji, speedblitzing him in all directions. Sanji notices his leg ensnared by his attacker's bandages.

Rock Lee: Seventh Gate of Wonder! Open!! Hidden Lotus!!]

"This is escalating very quickly..." Noted Marie.

"Rapid fire gates." Cerebella remarked.

"Guy at least took his time and only opened them when he needed to." Valentine remarked.

[Like a yo-yo, Sanji is pulled back and meets Lee's attack with full force. The impact smashes him into the ground, leaving a noticeable crater. Sanji gets up, looking no worse for wear, and pulls out his Raid Suit Canister, now seeing he has no choice but to up his game. Before he can open it, however, Lee kicks the canister out of his hands, forcing Sanji to propel after it with Lee on his tail. He grabs it and is instantly transformed into his Raid Suit outfit. He renders himself invisible from Lee's sight before appearing and disappearing randomly, confusing Lee. Sanji makes his move and unleashes a punishing barrage of kicks, focusing on Rock Lee's face.

Sanji: Oeil! Nez! Joue! Bouche! Dents! Menton! Parage Shot!!

The end result leaves Lee with a deformed yet handsome face.]

"...That's still stupid..." Grumbled Carol.

"...He's so handsome that he somehow loops back around to being ugly." Annie said flatly.

"The Hidden Lotus is just pulling his opponent with his bandages...?" Marie asked, head tilted.

"Well, clearly it works. Takes a ton of force to make a crater that big." Ben chuckled.

"Power Ranger Sanji!" Umbrella cheered.

"Lee has the good sense not to let him get any stronger..." Marie murmured.

"Fat lotta good it did him!" Peacock cackled.

"Oh my... Surely Lee's instincts can help him overcome invisibility?" Squigly asked.

"He looks like a squid." Samson grunted.

[Wasting no time, Sanji strikes a diving dropkick which shatters the Lee's ribcage and sends him plummeting back down to earth. But his indomitable will still maintains that fiery fighting spirit.

Rock Lee: I am the youthful beast of Konoha, I will NEVER give up! Eighth Gate of Death! Open!!

After he places his thumb upon his heart, he opens up the last and most dangerous gate. Now enveloped in a red aura, Lee rockets back into the air, creating currents that seem to trap Sanji. As Lee close in, Sanji escapes the currents and meets his foe's fist with his leg. However, the forceful impact causes Sanji's limb to spasm wildly before being destroyed in a bloody explosion. Lee is knocked back down to earth and stands ready for Sanji's touchdown.]