CHAPTER 51: WHO'S KWANG NATASHA ALLARA?

Author's POV

Ralph had had enough. He had been waiting patiently for an hour in the library and there was no sign of Kwang Natasha Allara Dark anywhere. The sandwich Van had bought him was the only thing that had kept him from roaming around the silent library, screaming Natasha's name.

He dialled the number again after a few minutes, grumbling to himself.

" Kwang Natasha Allara Dark, if you don't appear before me in five minutes, I'm going to rile the Ancient History section no matter the threats and warnings of the scary librarian! I'll die only after writing your name as the reason for my sacrifice! " Just as Ralph began screaming into his phone, the librarian appeared before them out of the blue.

Thankfully, Natasha came running out of the Ancient History section and distracted the librarian at the right time. Only after seeing her in flesh and blood, Ralph was able to breathe in relief. He didn't bother how Natasha dragged him away from the library, repeating multiple apologies to the librarian before they finally escaped from his claws.

" You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you! "

" Ralph-

" I thought you died! "

Natasha rolled her eyes and shoved her shoulder bag on him to shut him up. Scrazzy peaked from the bag and meowed seeing her another-slave-human while Natasha apologised to the Lunatic Sisters, who were calmly watching all of Ralph's dramas.

" We're just glad you're fine. " El breathed after swallowing a bite of her food after they'd finally settled in the Academic Dine for lunch. " We'd have come searching for you if we've known about the secret passage too. "

" Maybe your Great Sir didn't know about this one in the Library. "

" Not sure. " Van shrugged. " There are a lot of undiscovered passages in the library. Great Sir had decided not to mention them in any of his journals after some time. "

Showing no ounce of confusion on her face, Natasha avoided their eyes and continued playing with the spoon in her soup. Improbable facts she had learnt from the secret space still swirled in the back of her head.

" Say, guys... Do you think dragons are being dominated by the Royals? "

Ralph and Scrazzy squeaked, raising their heads away from their bowl to look at Natasha, confused. But the sisters glanced at each other once.

" Maybe. "

" From what we remember, the babies in the place were called the only Sane Dragons. If not for the domination of the Royal family, the adults would've...done something. " Van concluded, unable to find the right words anymore about the thoughtless matter.

" Yeah... Dragons are very territorial. I've seen one too. He never let his mate and child step away from his sight for two to three months after an attack. "

" You've seen Dragons?! " All three of the Metaneartians had opened mouths.

" A fire and water dragon and their daughter. I think she's also a fire dragon. " Natasha proceeded to brief them about the Entity Dragon Family. " Hydra is a good friend of mine. "

The sisters' head was light. They never thought the Entity Dragons still had relatives in the world. El's eyes were burning with tears in no time, so she grabbed Natasha's hands.

" Do you...do you think we can meet them? At least... At least just once. At least from a distance. We...we'd not disturb them at all. "

" There, there, calm down, will you? " Van patted her sister's back with a smile and continued to comfort her. " Natasha, we'll be very happy if we get a chance to meet them once. But it's okay if it's not possible. "