CHAPTER 27: THIS DUDE IS A THREAT

Author's POV

In the deadly silence, men of the family were assembled in the Alpha's Study in Thunderwelt in the middle of the night along with a Daniel, who was abducted a few minutes ago from Earth, half-asleep.

" So...you found your mate a very long time ago... " Jison drawled looking at the round table and tearing the silence apart.

Jackson, lazily, picked his head up from the table and stared at Jison.

" I don't know... "

It was what he had been saying so since the beginning of everything today.

Daniel had no idea what had been going on in the household but the second his eyes flew open, his pupils narrowed on Jackson and he knew what was wrong.

" You've been controlled. " he said surprising others but continued surprising himself. " But why didn't I ever notice it earlier? "

Jackson's heart clenched when his thoughts ran back to the brown-haired human, who he didn't know was engraved in the deepest part of his heart. His eyes darkened almost immediately and his Alpha pheromones were everywhere within a second when his control seeped out of the gaps of his fingers.

" Focus. " Jwan's voice rang inside his head and Jackson came back around, his eyes turning back to the soft brown immediately. 

" Someone's controlling him. " Erik's voice rang loud in the Study and the others could easily see his anxiety skyrocketing beyond the sky. " They are coming at us again. We...we— He's coming. I've to take her away. His seal became weak and—and

" His seal? " Jwan stared at his son. " You went to the mount to inspect the seal... "

Erik didn't disagree with the the statement as he gulped and avoided the other, hastily.

" It's not... He... Ji— Ji is haunted and...a— " Erik's breath raggered and he painfully choked the words out. " Damon has—has become...stronger. Hyung— Hyung is controlled... " he babbled looking at no one, helplessly.

" Stop it before it gets the best of you, son. " Wonhae breathed after Jwan had made sure to secure the younger between his arms.

The warm embrace and the rich scent of olive made it easy for the younger to breathe and catch his posture within a few breaths.

Nothing can hurt you when you're in my arms, Bubba

Though Jwan said no words, Erik felt everything he needed at the moment as he patted his back before he pulled away.

" Chulyong Hyung is not controlled by any of them. There's no trace of Skótos anywhere here. " Daniel gently assured Erik and turned to look at the elder mates. " Not sure about Ji, I haven't seen her yet. Chulyong Hyung is controlled by a spell... "

Tenison cleared his throat and said. " Laura assures that whatever is wrong with either of them, it's not from a Wizard's magic and remember, Chulyong told us Dahlia's mate was a...wizard. "

Everyone turned their heads to the mentioned Alpha.

" And Laura says that she couldn't trace any point of magic from Dahlia too. "

" If they are mates, why didn't Dahlia refuse it earlier? Why did Chulyong have to say her mate was a Wizard? " Hyu-Jun rubbed his forehead, annoyed.

He was getting restless from using his brain for more than four hours. He didn't even get to sleep for a few more hours today. 

" Chulyong Hyung also said his memories were erased. Dahlia didn't refuse any of them. " Jison reminded to which everyone agreed with a hum.

" Wait... Who's this Dahlia by the way? " Daniel frowned.