CHAPTER2: HE'S AWAKE

Author's POV

' Oh my, my baby, why were you crying? ' A sweet voice of a woman asked the weeping child on the floor. He looked up towards the beautiful woman, the tip of his rosy nose flaring red as he softly sniffled directing his eyes back to the floor.

His little legs flatten around while he blinked, his hands fiddling in his lap with a small pout adorning the small beautiful face.

' Baby, tell mommy what's wrong? ' she asked as if it was a lullaby, her hands gently scooping him into her lap while he curled to a small ball.

' Tell me, baby, what is wrong? Is baby need something? Should mommy give you something? ' The woman gently whispered, her fingers warmly combing his red locks while he gently rested on her chest, sniffing on her warm honey scent.

' Baby needs mommy, '

Not after a second, he was found engulfed in a cloud of shadow that soon vanished in thin air leaving the kid alone to himself on the ground.

' Baby needs mommy, '

" Damon, stop! " Screaming at the top of his lung, jolted up from the white mattress was indeed the prince of Cambodia, Kim Erik Taison.

His eyes flaring red with the tint of slight grey in the middle, his entire body trembled in raw panic as he looked around finding himself resting in one of the secured rooms of Armed Castle.

He fumbled around, his hands hurriedly raising to run through his hair while he only breathed faster than before, approaching by numerous memories of the events that lastly happened maybe before a month or so.

He remembered nothing after what happened, the only thing he could recollect from the last incident was only the tear-stained face of his mate.

" Natcha... I don't know how long it's been... I've to see you... I want to see you... "

He mumbled to himself shuffling out of the bed to the ground immediately regretting, seeing his appearance.

He had a black tunic draped around his cobalt blue cardigan that had stains of food and some sauces.

" I can't guess how long it's been since Damon took a bath! " he mumbled to himself, ruffling his messy bed hair when someone from the other side of the locked door knocked it softly.

" Damon, are you awake? " Jwan asked, Erik blinked hearing his appa. They were indeed staying here with him all this time while he was in Armed Castle. Before he could respond to Jwan, Erik stumbled because of the comforter wrapped around one of his legs, causing him to fall face down.

" I heard him talk, but why isn't he responding, Won-ah? Damon! Answer me while I ask! " Jwan yelled while Wonhae's voice piped up far behind him, accompanied by a tap going off in the background, Erik guessed he was probably going dishes.

" Damon-ah, don't play tricks on your appa. He's not in a mood to play with you... "

" I'm not! " Erik mumbled trying to get up from the mess as the mates on the other side suddenly went quiet.

" Ray? Is that you? " Jwan finally peeked into the room

" Appa! " Erik called, earning both of the older mates' attention towards him. Jwan immediately sprinted inside the room to give him a bear hug that Erik felt like melting into.

" Bubba! You're finally awake?! " Jwan mumbled, his hands tightening around Erik's torso, while Erik felt another pair of hands wrapped around them as soon as they felt Wonhae's presence around them.

" It was a dream... So, yeah, I'm awake, " Erik mumbled, he couldn't help but sigh in contentment after so many days.

" You were out for a month. Damon woke up two weeks ago and he's been giving me a headache asking to leave home since. Thank God, you're awake! " Jwan rambled.