CHAPTER 26: MEETING CASSIA

Erik's POV

Maybe we shouldn't have worked immediately on what Appa said without any precautions to bind Chulyong Hyung inside his room since it didn't take nearly even a few minutes for him to regain his posture before he tried dashing after Appa.

" Let me go! Plea- Please, let me go. She- She is- "

" Calm down, Chulyong! " Tenison Hyung tried but still a harsh grunt from Chulyong Hyung pushed us off guard.

" Son, calm down. " Dad said, squeezing his shoulders but Hyung's eyes were watering too fast before they darkened once again.

He growled and thrashed again making it impossible for us to hold him in place for Dad to see what was wrong.

Dad, for some reason, told us to let him go, calmly. Even though we were reluctant, the few minutes of hesitation were more than enough for the struggling Alpha to be free.

We saw him stumble with his steps before he hurried into the next corridor and to the infirmary as we followed him. But before he could walk closer to the door, an invisible solid wall pushed not just him but all of us away from the door where Appa stood with his arms crossed across his chest.

" Fa- Fath-

" Tell me, Kim Chulyong Jackson, " Appa inclined his brows into two which he rarely does- due to the various marks of discomfort running over his handsome face -only when he was serious. " why are you agitated? "

I saw Hyung almost gulping a loud grunt when the wave of Alpha pheromones gushed out of his body without his will, it seemed. I faintly heard Dad stopping Reena Noona behind his back while Appa, on the other side of the wall, stood unbothered by the powerful Alpha pheromones.

" Alpha Terra, I, your Luna, demands an answer from you. "

But Hyung continued to grunt, trembling, trying his utmost best to push the solid wall out of his way. He banged on the wall, growled at it to let him go and almost threatened Appa with incoherent words.

I heard hasty steps of Jison and Hyu-Jun Hyung rushing behind us before Dad stopped them at a safe distance to, possibly, avoid triggering Chulyong Hyung's raging instincts.

We could've knocked him out with spells but Dad was trying to read beyond his mind to find what was causing the chaos within him. But the raging anger and resentment towards the wall made it keenly worse for us to concentrate.

Jackson Hyung was an Alpha, yes, but he was a healer. He could never be this destructive without a cause.

" I- Father, Fa- Eh- Please! " he choked falling on his knees when his energy was defeated by the relentless wall. He gasped for air, clutching his chest so tight I feared he could actually squeeze his heart.

" Stop him! " Reena Noona gasped, her eyes changing to the icy-blue shade. " He'll pass out if you let him do something. Stop him. "

Since she was also a healer, Tenison Hyung didn't think before acting on her words. Now, we were able to lift him with no struggle yet Jackson Hyung tried to stay, still, there.

" Tell me why are you agitated? " Seemed like Appa wasn't shaken like any of us as he continued to stare through Hyung's soul from the other side, now, standing right before the wall.

" I...I- Sh... "

" She was attacked by an Epsilon wolf. Yes. But no brutal wounds are visible. She wasn't harmed. She needs a few hours of rest. I assure you, Dahlia Cain is alright. "

Only after Appa's loud and clear announcement, we felt Hyung's muscles slowly relaxing and Appa walked through the wall eyeing him.

" Terra has calmed down. " Dad mumbled after a few minutes of agonizing silence only to earn a small nod from Appa.