CHAPTER9: BABY

I'm really really sorry guys! I couldn't get to update last night! I'm sorry, here is the update! Enjoy,

Author's POV

In the busy street of Gorium, people were seen flooding in and out of the tall buildings and high stores. The particular area was filled with people and industries full of busy labours and by-passers who were collecting their necessities from any of the stores while the cold-winter wind blew around trying to get as much as warm within people.

A group of youngsters were running around a particular company, holding numerous notepads with cameras hanging around their necks.

The flashing, bold written sparkling letters over the corporation read: Vulture Style

Not just the youngsters but the employees inside the corporation too seemed to be in a run as if they had litres of hot water pouring over their feet since the morning.

" What the heck were you guys doing when I was away?! " Growled Erik to the trembling man before his round table, who jerked missing all his folders and files that contained their company's annual rise and fall in production.

" Tell me, young man, why in the hell there's a big hole in the output of last June?! Don't be afraid! I'll not fire you or skip off your salary or threaten you to death, but I dare you to tell me that you guys were fanning over Sarah Shaula in the Vampire Brine tournament that happened last June and skipped off your works! "

Jison only shrugged, sitting beside his brother, going through the annual results of the production while Erik almost ripped off their employee's soul by his growls.

" I was just away for 8 months and you guys almost forgot who I'm and what we should do?! I need all the files and records of the outputs that is recorded till yesterday! Get me everything and you should've assembled the lists on my table within ten minutes or I'll be putting you on a night shift for a month! "

Erik finally took a deep breath after the poor employee took a run out to complete his assignment. Jison also took a deep breath and rested the files on the folder and tried to fish out his mobile from his back pocket, getting tired of seeing files for a while when Erik suddenly slapped his hands at a lightning speed, snatching the mobile out of his hands with a glare.

" Ow! What was that for?! "

" It's for fan-boying over your idol when you should've focused on the company! What did I tell you when I last left you here?! " Erik's glare only intensified as Jison timidly rubbed his neck all the while trying to snatch his phone back which Erik was making it hard to do.

" I wasn't fanboying really, I was just... " Jison continued to work up some false stories as he indeed fanboyed in the last June and sent all their employees with a month off.

" I should've told Tenison hyung to keep an eye on you, brat! If anything comes down by the lane, I'm leaving you to work on the night shift for a year! Keep that in mind, "

" This is not fair, hyung! I have a mate waiting for me at home! " Jison huffed.

" She'll not be waiting for you and we both know that already, stop whining and get ready for the meeting with Flitz Thread. I don't know what you'll do but I need the contract and that's it! " Erik stormed off while Jison mumbled something to himself, squinting his eyes over his elder brother till his head disappeared from his sight. That was how Jison survived the meeting for the next two hours, successfully earning the contract for his brother, who then only brightened, relieving every other worker.

As a matter of fact, Taison, the holder of the Vulture Style was known as the Mr Devil when it comes to business. He's kind and generous and all to his labours but still he'll be a different person when it comes to the company stuff.