CHAPTER8: WHAT'S WRONG WITH A WIZARD MATE?

Hey, lovelies! It seems like the Tuesday came over so fast. Never mind, the chapter is ahead! Enjoy the pool of confusions.

Take care -^

>>>>>

Author's POV

" Finally! The day comes to an end! " Ralph yelled in triumphant when the final bell of the day rang all around the castle indicating the end, jerking off the half-dozing Metaneartians in the Enchanted Geology.

" Mr Chamberley, detention tonight at 6 in my study! " Mr Khan gritted his teeth still standing before the chamber, Ralph blinking back nonchalantly not expecting the detention.

But the others weren't that concerned about Ralph's detention as Hyu-Jun found himself stirring in sleep due to the numerous footsteps rushing past him. Natasha patted Ralph's back with a concerned smile.

" Good luck with the detention, kid, come let's go I have a meeting tonight, "

Natasha followed Hyu-Jun before waving back to Ralph who still stood outside the door with a small huff.

" Jun! Wait! " Natasha soon caught up with Hyu-Jun's long strides who obviously was interested in his mobile again. They slowly walked side by side Natasha talking about her upcoming biology class and all while Hyu-Jun merely hummed to all of her statements.

" Ah, change of plans. We're not taking my motorbike today, " Said Hyu-Jun suddenly stopping in midway, earning a confused glance from the girl.

" What do you mean? Then how are we getting back? "

" I'll show you, c'mon, "

Hyu-Jun went back inside the castle, Natasha's bag dangling down his shoulder while Natasha ran behind him with long strides. They went through an old corridor Natasha waved at some people who gave her curious glances from their portrait and others who stared at her like hawks as always. Hyu-Jun stopped before a small room by the end of the corridor and knocked on the door twice before it was smoothly pulled open by a dull blond-haired woman.

" Mrs Roux, we would like to use– "

" I got the message from my daughter, Yang, I've checked for obstacles and shi* and I can assure you the thing is completely secured and out of people's sight. You can go. " Mrs Roux as addressed by Hyu-Jun said half glancing at Natasha before giving a short smile that looked too stiff in Natasha's point of view. She had an aura that screamed strictness with fitness that was higher than Natasha's liking for Enchanted Biology.

" Oh! She did? Fine then, "

" Then you may leave, I've got work to do, nice to meet you, " Mrs Roux nodded, closing the door right on their face.

" Who's she actually? " Natasha whispered still feeling the eyeing of the woman even though the doors were closed.

" You haven't attended the physical training, have you? Hmm, she's Viviana Roux, Forbidden Spell Variation teacher. This way, " Hyu-Jun showed her the next corridor and they both climbed down some flight of stairs before reaching the ground floor. Though Natasha wanted to ask about the Forbidden Spell variety or what that subject was, Hyu-Jun paid no attention to any of her attempts and gently dragged her to the side of the superstructure that was usually covered with tall pine trees.

After the bunch of pine trees and beside the University was a field with a steel entrance in the middle that particularly led to nowhere. Natasha followed Hyu-Jun towards the gateway looking around the spotless white sky and wondering why the place was so calm.

" Why is there a door without an actual door? " asked Natasha, she couldn't help but glance at Hyu-Jun up and down with curiousness yet concerned as to know if he was fine or lost some pieces of his mind.