The end of the Orgs

The group of Power Rangers looked over a small ridge and in the direction of their target. The rocky terrain surrounding Blueridge Point had made the climb a challenge but not exceptionally difficult. The dense trees offered some cover but the flat plateau at the summit offered no protection. If they were going to destroy the Org Egg then they were going to have to launch a full frontal assault.

The Egg itself was protected by several platoons of Putrids and Kelsaks and they formed a protective cordon around their target. Bolstering the defences today were Zurgane, Kapri and Marah.

"I'm not sure what it is but I feel like there's something wrong with the earth", Sasha began. The others looked at her.

"You're picking up on subtle changes in the earth", Charlie offered an explanation, "the Org Egg must be damaging the ground somehow and that's what Sasha's picking up on".

"Like I said", Cole's voice called out as he finished his hike up the hill, "Orgs gain more power by polluting the Earth. The Org Egg must be pumping out some toxic chemicals to generating enough power to revive all those Putrids". Following closely behind the Red Wild Force Ranger was Max and Danny

"Here to start another argument?" Taylor frowned.

"I'm here to destroy the Orgs once and for all", Cole stated, "we can talk about our differences another time". He looked down and saw the large numbers of footsoldiers and what he assumed were enemies of the Ninja Storm Rangers. Cole then reached into his combats and pulled out a vial full of purple liquid, "This will neutralise the Org Egg once and for all", he handed it over to Charlie, "this is your town so this is your call".

Alyssa frowned as the vial was passed between the red rangers, "How were you able to mix that up so quickly?" she asked.

"Once I knew Orgs were involved, I contacted Jindrax and Toxica and they mixed this up for me. They delivered it to me this morning and I came here as quickly as I could.", he replied, much to the shock of his team mates.

"When did you get the order from Hexagon?" Merrick asked.

"About an hour ago", Cole shrugged, "you're not the only ones who can use their intuitive you know".

"Looks like there's hope for you yet jungle boy", Taylor smirked in the direction of her team leader.

Charlie carefully pocketed the vial, "Alright we'll split into two teams", she began, "Cole and you and your team take care of the grunts", the red ranger nodded. "The rest of us will focus on Zurgane and the bimbos".

"Marah's mine", Sasha said with conviction, she stood up and jumped out of their hiding spot.

The eight rangers plus Zen marched towards the enemy but for a few seconds no one had seen them approach. Charlie groaned and fired a blast over their heads, "Hey, pay attention to your mortal enemies". Everyone turned to face the approaching rangers, "Thank you, that wasn't too hard was it?"

"Was that really necessary?" Sasha hissed but Charlie just shrugged.

"Rangers", Zurgane bellowed, "how did you find us?"

"Followed the stench of failure and disappointment", Taylor began, "seriously were you three not hugged enough as children".

"Hey, that's rude", Kapri snapped, "tell her Marah", her plead fell on deaf ears as her sister only had eyes for the yellow ranger. Kapri groaned and slapped her on the back of the head, "Hey bug brain back me up here".

Marah rubbed the back of her head, "Oh right, don't say that and whatever", she waived her hands in the direction of Taylor. She then turned back to the yellow ranger,