Zordon?

Charlie stood on the a field in her green gi. She recognized the spot by the charred remains. It was the spot of the legendary war. "How'd I get here," she said to herself.

" I brought you, here," a familiar voice said making her turn around.

"Who or what are you?" Charlie said shocked to see a floating head.

"What's going on why have you brought me here," Charlie asked.

"I am Zordon," Zordon said.

"Ok? Why am i here?" Charlie asked.

"Bad things are coming Charlie storms of evil like you've never seen things that you've never seen before and you must be ready. This is bigger then anything any power rangers have faced before," Zordon said.

"Bigger? What do you mean? What's coming?," Charlie asked. Her mind began to rush through all that had transpired just months earlier and wondered would she be ready to face those types of obstacles again.

"You will know when the time comes," Zordon said.

Charlie shot up from her pillow her face soaked with sweat. "The fuck ," she said to herself. She then looked over at the alarm clock by her bed and saw the time "Six thirty ," Charlie said getting up.

A week had passed since the incident at the firing range and things were strangely calm on board the USS Obama. The rangers were starting to finally settle in, Charlie had eased up on Sasha which had the side effect of creating an uneasy tension between the pair. From Sasha's side she was still snarky towards the team but now there almost no malice behind her words.

That morning Sasha was returning from eating breakfast alone. When a news broadcast caught her attention.

"Are you transmitting this live?" the robot asks.

The guards nod their heads in unison.

"Well then listen People of Earth!. My name is King Mondo . I will conquer Earth And nobody will be able to stop me!" the robot laughs horrifically.

After that the whole cities went into panic rushing everyone home. Sasha, Charlie and Alpha all meet up which they weren't sure was a good idea or bad.

"This is crazy I heard the guards were evaporated a short while later on live TV!" Alex exclaims not knowing how to start a conversation after seeing something like that.

"Calm down everyone we can handle this" Alpha 1 says.

"Yea we can." Charlie responds half expecting someone to come up with a better idea. To her surprise nobody spoke up.

"Hey lets head to the power chamber." Sasha says confidently.

"Prepare to face my wrath! I will begin my assault in 24 hours! Say your prayers!" King Mondo sent that message to every device on Earth and needless to say the world descended into panic.

Elsewhere a mysterious glow begins to brighten like nothing Earth has seen.

The rangers were about to walk into their version of the power chamber. " No time, go " Grace says sending the team out.

"Wow there is so many of them!" Sasha says instantly losing hope.

"We can do this guys." Alpha 1 says keeping them encouraged.

The rangers then jump into the enemies with Charlie leading the charge. Charlie kicks the first one but then 3 more appeared behind her and tried attacking her but She managed to block the assault. Sasha came to help her and slammed two of the cogs heads together. Charlie and Sasha then work together and start using the swings as ways to get momentum for attack.

"Puny humans!" King Mondo laughs maniacally and shoots laser beams at the rangers missing but the blasts hit them.

"Guys it's time we need to activate our powers." Alpha 1 says with everyone pulling out their morphers. "It's MORPHIN TIME!"

Charlie morphed into Mighty Morphin Green ranger, Sasha morphed into the Mighty Morphin White Ranger, and Alpha 1 used his morpher to activate his battle mode.

"This power it feels different." Sasha says surprised with power at her disposal.

"What! How did you morph?!" Charlie says surprised that Sasha  had morphed.

" Billy and Ms Fairweather linked my dad's old power coin to my morpher" Sasha replied

"Prepare for a knuckle sandwich." Charlie jokes.

Sasha and Alpha ran in with Charlie punching three of the Cogs back. Sasha then jumps over Charlie and start fighting more of them! Alpha 1 starts to fight King Mondo catching the robot off balance and making him trip.

"Everyone draw your weapons?" Sasha yells to the team who all nod. Then all of their weapons appear in their hands and it begins to turn the tide even more in their favor. The rangers then slash and hack at the Cogs taking numerous amounts down. Charlie saves a child from getting attacked by swiping the creature in the legs stopping it from moving. Sasha  moves toward King Mondo slashing at him with Saba. Charlie clears the way for Alpha knocking the Cogs of their feet.

"Cogs retreat! Retreat!" King Mondo says teleporting away frightened and confused by the return of power rangers.

"Good work Power Rangers." Alpha states.

The rangers then head to the Power Chamber.

"Power down!" They all stated turning back into our regular selves and the morphers returning to their possession.

"Woah! A little color comes a long way in hope doesn't it?" Sasha says astonished by the transformation.

"Sash i was wrong, you're a great fighter! With your endurance you welcome to the team!" Charlie says. "Now that you are a Power Rangers you must use the power responsibly do not escalate the battle before the enemy does."

"Understood." Sasha  says .

"Then I officially commend you as the Power Rangers!" Grace says pride in her face.

" I wont let you down " Charlie says

" I know you wont " Grace says before smiling as Charlie looks at the rest of the team.