MMPR Green

We cut to Angel Grove industrial area where we see some sort of human Black Suited creatures are terrorizing the people and taking whatever they deemed treasure. Leading them was a man with short black hair, he was dressed in a crimson and white stripped suit, who was watching the carnage with a sadistic smile.

" Stop right there!" he heard a voice shout, turning to see a woman approaching them.

" A another nuisance " the man roared, the woman morphed into the mmpr green ranger before charging at him with the dragon dagger The two fighters clashed swords a bit like they were fencing at first before they moved closer for more aggressive two handed combat, entering a hack and slash phase almost like those lightsaber fights from Star Wars.

"C'mon, Charlie You can do it," Grace whispered to herself as the others continued to watch on the view screens, back fighting the monster, and Charlie seemed to have the upper hand until the crimson suit man knocked the green ranger down, and then went to stabbed his sword into the green ranger,

The green ranger parried before knocking the crimson suited man away " Lets ends this " The green ranger said, she began to play the flute part of the dragon dagger, causing green lightning to erupt from the blade.

" You think thats going to stop me ?" The crimson suited man said

" Just die you Robbie Rotten reject " The green ranger said, she swung her dagger, the crimson suited man parried the strike, however the creatures known as Cedals were destroyed.

" Is isnt over " the crimson suited man said laughing as he faded away. Charlie fell backwards, she was exhausted, the Mighty Morphin Green Ranger powers were something else, they seemed stronger then the SPD powers, it could have just been the fake coins fail to regulate the powers properly or something like that, either way Charlie would have to get use to the powers quickly of Kiryu Force was going to succeed.

Meanwhile in Angel Grove Billy Cranston walked through the Desert of Dispear, the sun was beating down as Billy Walked along, eventually Billy came to a crater in the ground. Making his way to the bottom of the crater, once at the bottom, Billy knelt down, he began digging around in the dirt, he stopped once he came across what he was looking for. With some effort Billy pulled out what remains of what looked like a Alpha robot.