Ghidorah vs Godzilla

Monster Zero's nose gently tapped the side of the Gotengo, but what was such a gentle tap to such a creature felt like being hit with a skyscraper to the occupants within. Tyler slid across the deck. Serizawa helped Tyler to his feet, but both were caught in another tap from the creature sending them both to the ground. A brief break in the action gave them time to fight their way to their feet and head inside, and just in time to endure yet another tap.

The right-most head let out a cackling warble as it watched its siblings tap the ship, and the left-most head reared up and snarled at it with lips curled back. The right head leaned away for a moment, but then lunged and snapped at its sibling, shaking its head side to side in a display of aggression. However, the left head was having none of it. It lunged towards its sibling even faster, and actually nipped the right head near the base of the jaw causing it to rear back as it dipped down in submission. The right head barked a roar at its sibling, who flinched further down and looked away. Huffing through its nose, the left head looked back at the chopper and leaned in to tap it again.

But suddenly... They stopped.

Serizawa observed out the window as they began to look around in all directions, seemingly looking for something, as they clicked and warbled at one another. Angela looked at the EKG reading, which had spiked since last they looked.

On the bridge, the group started hearing a ping reverberating through the chopper.

... Ping.

... Ping.

And on the sonar, a familiar shape was forming as it moved closer and closer to their position.

"What the hell?" Taylor asked.

" We have no zords to fight either giant creature" Grace

"Godzilla " Serizawa whispered in reply with a satisfied smile before a blue light began flashing through the bridge windows.

Everyone rose to their feet and looked out the nearest window for a glimpse of what was going on, and for better or worse the sight took their breaths away.

Thousands of meters away, slicing through the ice were three rows of glowing blue spines. Rising from the spines was a steaming mist, generated by the heat of the display and trailing behind like a miniature stream of the aurora borealis. The ice broke away and crumbled under the spikes as if it were nothing. Almost as if the ice was retreating just a split second before the spines arrived. And with great speed, they continued slicing a path forward directly at Monster Zero.

Speaking of... Monster Zero had spotted the oncoming display as well. The central head stood high in the air as the other two drooped slightly lower. The right head looked up at its central sibling, which gently growled down to it. Then, it growled down to the left head, which snarled as it looked towards the oncoming challenger. And finally, all three heads rose up together, sitting side by side in a row, as they waited for their rival to arrive.

And arrive he did.

The spines slowly sunk down beneath the ice and disappeared, along with the flashing blue light. But as everyone looked on, that silence which had overtaken the entire Antarctic field... Was not a long one.

Exploding from the ice, suddenly a mere one hundred meters away from the chopper, were the enormous spines of Godzilla flashing brilliantly on full display as his enormous bulk threw the surrounding ice to the sides in all directions. With his head and back rising higher and higher, the guttural growl which he emitted shook the ground causing the chopper to quiver beneath his majesty. Rising to his full height, Godzilla huffed a growl towards his rival with a thick steam billowing forward through the frigid air as his spines continued to flash his display of power.