Uh oh

B squad moved through the Gangler's warehouse 13, when the container began to rumble. She then heard the familiar clicking of a lock releasing, "What did you do?" Syd whispered.

"Nothing to do with me", Lina replied, "I don't even know what's in these crates". The metal hinge creaked and instinctively Syd stood up to check what was coming out of the container. Lina pulled out her blaster, "I've seen too many movies, I know what usually lurks inside mystery containers", she added as she moved to off Syd some back up.

Moving by themselves the doors to the container opened, followed very closely by the sound of pneumatics and heavy stomps. Lina frowned the moment she spotted the source of the noise. The predominately black body, red coloured shoulder pads and warped red helmet had been something she had only seen in pictures, "No way" Lina mumbled in confusion, "what's he doing here?

"Wait is that?" Syd started, "I thought he was destroyed"

"So did I", Lina replied in confusion. " like someone brought them back", she added.

Moments later a few more noises could be heard. Stepping out to join their friend were four more rangers, only they were coloured  blue, black, and pink to match the ranger colours, "I don't like this", Lina muttered as she tightened her grip on her blaster.

"Now might be a good time to consider morphing", Syd replied and slowly began reaching for her morpher. The Red evil ranger though caught her movements and quick as lightning jumped towards her. Realising that he would fire quicker than she could morph into the pink ranger, Syd struggled to push the button, a swirl of pink later and she completed her morph into the pink SPD ranger.

It wasn't a moment too soon as the powerful strike of the red evil ranger into her armour. The SPD model was build to withstand much more than the standard ranger suits but the strikes were pushing the limits of its design, "Didn't your mother program you not to hit a lady", Syd hissed through gritted teeth. Deciding the best form of defence was attack she called on her weapon and unleashed a volley of powerful blasts. To her shock the attacks bounced off the Red evil ranger, she might've been shooting cotton wool for all the good her weapon was doing.

Several rounds of blue energy joined in with her attacks. Glancing over she spotted Lina had morphed. Even this though wasn't having much impact on the assembled Rangers who stood perfectly still. The two women ceased fire, nervously lowering their weapon, "Any suggestions oh mighty pink ranger", Syd asked sarcastically.

Syd spotted all five Rangers raising their weapons, "Yeah, run", she cried. The pair ducked underneath a volley of strikes which was powerful enough to shred a nearby metal container. Zig-zagging across the exposed ground to avoid falling into the the evil rangers cross hares, Lina first thought was for the rest of the Rangers. They probably hadn't morphed and would be completely exposed to any attack. Hearing some familiar battle cries, she pointed Syd in the direction of a large crane by the pier.

Rounding the corner, Bridge spotted the morphed Syd and Lina' "What the hell is this", he cried.

Knowing one of the Psycho rangers was close on their heels, Lina grabbed Bridge at speed and dragged him to the ground just as a red sword flew overhead. JJ intercepted another strike by firing a round of his own, deflecting it into the crane, "Find cover, now", the green ranger cried.

None of the various members of B squad needed to be told twice, scrambling behind some low stacked containers. B Squad managed to instantly morph and began firing on the looming Psycho rangers,

"What the fuck are these things" Z said.

"Their the Fucking Psycho rangers you tool" Lina stated

"All of you shut it", Bridge shouted over the laser fire, "we just need to concentrate our fire".

Jj poked his head above the parapet and quickly surveyed the scene, "Take out the crane", he suggested, "bring that crashing down on top of them".

"Not a bad plan", Lina shouted and aimed her fire at one of the main stanchions, "take out this one and the two either side, it should topple in seconds".

Within a few seconds the concentrated blasts had sheared through the metal and the crane began to wobble and groan. It was only then that Z realised the weakness in their plan. The crane was the length of a football pitch and they were extremely close the Psycho rangers, "Everyone fall back", she cried, "it's going to flatten us".

The crane toppled free and plummeted towards the ground. The b squad gathered back together after barely escaping the sound of moving metal caught Lina by surprise and she aimed her weapon at the noise. To her relief it was just Ariel scrambling through, "Shouldn't we check those killer robots have definitely been destroyed first? I mean I've seen Terminator 2, that T-1000 just kept coming back again and again".

Jj snorted with derision, "Kid this isn't a mov-", suddenly a hand burst out of the twisted debris and grabbed the green ranger by the arm. The head of the Pink Psycho ranger shot upwards, it's eyes flashing a murderous shade of red. Lina shot forward and blasted the arm of the psycho pink.

Bridge held his Blaster at point blank range to Psycho Pink's head and pulled the trigger. The resulting blast knocked Psycho pink back into the pile of twisted metal, "Stay the fuck down", he snorted.

A gentle rumble from the remains of the crane filled the rangers with dread. If the Pink Psycho ranger had survived then it was likely that the others had too, "I suggest getting as far away from here as possible", the blue ranger stated.

Some of the metal began to shift ominously, reinforcing her point,

"I'm sorry" Ariel said, the rangers looked at Ariel, she tossed her SPD morpher at Bridge. " Wont be needing that now" she said.

The Psychos quickly made their way towards the van and to their surprise, SPD made no attempt to stop them. In fact one of their number decided to join them, "Ariel what are you doing?" Syd asked.

"Are you fucking kidding me of course it's you", the blue ranger snapped.

The van screeched out of the docks

" Im confused " Syd said

" Syd you did notice there was a colour missing right?" Bridge asked

" Yea yellow" Syd replied, it then dawn on her " Oooooh"

" She was Psycho yellow this whole time" Lina said.

" Was there ever an Ariel?" Jj asked.

" Lets not think about that" Bridge said.

The SPD not only had a traitor in Captain Mitchell now they had a Psycho ranger in their ranks the whole time.