Stolen

An explosive concussive burst of wind erupted from behind a skyscraper instantly leveling the structure and tearing the roofs off of hundreds of dwellings and small businesses within the blast radius. The impact came as Rodan's claws dug into the earth, having narrowly missed his target who was airborne and gainging distance above him.

Mothra screeched and dove down on top of him with all five of her spike-like legs slamming into Rodan's back as he fought to free himself from the ground. The force drove him onto his stomach, the spike-like ends piercing his flesh causing small spurts of blood to emerge followed by a shriek of pain. Mothra pulled her legs free and raised her right fore leg up high into the air and began to thrust it down as hard as she could.

But Rodan twisted beneath her by folding his left wing down and rolling onto his side and back, throwing Mothra off balance and tumbling to the ground next to him. Using his right wing, he pushed her down flat and pinned her to the ground while continuing to roll until he was now on top of her. One of his claws dug into the base of her abdomen while the other stabilized him above her. Mothra cried in agony as his claws dug deeper and deeper with a horrible crunch sound before she managed to stab his stomach with one of her legs. Rodan hunched forward from the impact and backed off, giving her space to spin and get to her feet and take to the air.

As she did so, her flight path was shaky. She landed on a building and caught her breath, releasing a weakened cry for help as she slumped onto her belly with her legs hanging over the edge.

Rodan, sensing her distress, took to the skies and rose higher and higher into the air before beginning a dive bomb with talons extended ready to slam into her head and back, tearing them apart.

Mothra released another loud cry for help as Rodan grew closer and closer.

Suddenly, a blue burst stream shattered a skyscraper next to the one Mothra perched on and slammed into Rodan stopping him dead in his tracks and sending him hurtling through the air and crashing to the ground on the opposite end of the neighborhood. Godzilla's roar shook the ground, followed by a swift cry of pain from the King of the Monsters as Ghidorah seized the opportunity to strike while he was distracted with helping Mothra.

But Godzilla's blast did much more than just help her. Rodan, despite being bio-volcanic, wasn't prepared for the impact force of the breath weapon and struggled to breathe properly. Mothra, on the other hand, now had time to rest and recuperate while Godzilla continued his battle with the False King.

Speaking of...

The titanic alien leaped high into the air and slammed both feet into Godzilla's chest, knocking him onto his back with four large gashes appearing in his flesh from the impact. Godzilla shrieked in agony as blood poured from all four wounds. And as Ghidorah landed behind him, he lifted both tails, extended the spike-like extensions on each, and slammed them down into Godzilla's gut. The spikes pierced his hide, pushing it in further than it was used to going which resulted in Godzilla gasping and coughing a massive spurt of saliva and blood from his mouth.

The tails were lifted up, and slammed down again with similar results until Godzilla looked up and back and fired his thermonuclear breath into Ghidorah's back knocking him forward and onto his stomach. Godzilla rolled to the side and pushed himself up to his feet with a long and agonized groan. The four gashes on his chest ran deep. One of them deep enough that a tiny sliver of bone from his rib cage had become visible. Blood poured slowly from the wound down his stomach and legs to the ground below. Had anyone been around to collect it, they'd be able to fill several Olympic sized swimming pools with just this recent drip.

Ghidorah struggled to push itself up. Lacking true forelimbs outside of its massive wings, getting up was a clumsy affair. Godzilla, not wasting any time, stomped towards his foe, grabbed both tails, and began pulling on them as hard as he could. Ghidorah's outer two heads turned 180 degrees and fired their lightning blasts into his now gashed chest. Godzilla shrieked in agony, but refused to let go of his enemy. Clenching his jaw tightly, Godzilla snarled against the pain and leaned forward slightly. The two heads stopped their attack as the third came up and its eyes widened.