Tiger power

Sasha had remained silent throughout the journey back to the Gotengo. Not even the occasional, reassuring nudge from Charlie could improve her sour mood. The white ranger leapt out of the elevator as soon as its doors had opened. She briefly caught a glimpse of the concerned looks on her team mate's faces but she ignored them. Walking alone through the corridors of the ship.

Pushing open the dull grey double doors Sasha was relieved to see a vending machine, pouring herself the strongest, blackest coffee the machine could manage. The beverages from this contraption usually tasted like warmed up mud but it was better than nothing.

The White ranger took a seat in the middle of the room, wrapping her cold hands around the warm coffee cup. Her thoughts were too preoccupied. Time passed quickly for Sasha and her coffee remained untouched. She barely even registered Serizawa's arrival, "the others waiting for us", the doctor said softly. She had changed and her hair was still damp from the shower. Sasha's legs were reluctant to comply with her request to move and it wasn't until Serizawa gently grasped her hand that her focus finally returned to the present. The touch of the doctor's hand filled her with warmth and the reassuring smile drew her gently out of her funk.

Sasha stood up, the chair scraping on the floor. The group made their way towards Ms. Fairweather's lab where the rest was waiting. All attention turned towards Serizawa and Sasha entering, "Ah miss Oliver" Angela said, Sasha looked at Angela " I think you need some assistance". She twisted her head, looking directly at Billy "Mr Cranston i believe the time is right to unveil Project Tiger".

"Project Tiger?" Billy asked sceptically, "but we've barely finished initial testing, only the basic sequences have been installed and we're still months away from having it ready".

"Hold on did you say Tiger?" Charlie interjected herself into the conversation, "as in the White Tiger?"

Ms. Fairweather sighed and nodded slowly, "After Sasha's morpher got destroyed, Mr Cranston thought up a way to give Sasha her power back". The doctor opened a metal case that was sitting on the table next to her. Sitting inside was two morphers, one was the same morpher as Charlie's however the coin was different, "We turned to what was Powering Charlie's morpher. Drakkon's power coins and sentry coins"

"With the sentry coin in the morpher", Billy added, "we were able to establish a link to the other half of his powers."

Sasha stepped forward and inspected the Morpher inside the box, "So?" There was silence in the room and it took a few extra seconds for Sasha to realise what Billy and Ms. Fairweather had just said , "White ranger?" She cried, "you can't be serious".

"Absolutely", Billy began, Sasha reached into the box and gently removed the morpher, strapping it to her wrist. The tense atmosphere was broken moments later when Ryan burst through the door looking a little out of breath, "Sorry to interrupt but we've got a situation brewing", he wheezed.

Without missing a beat, the assembled party bundled out the room and scampered towards the central control room. Waiting for them were Grace and Taylor, with some SPD officers, who were observing a number of monitors. Curiously though there was nothing but static on the screens, "Whats going on?" Billy asked the pair.

"Dhane " Taylor replied, "rewind the monitors back by five minutes". The crewman did as instructed and swiped backwards on the screens. SPD has taken control of several key security cameras in the vicinity of the compound where Dhane was currently hiding out. Until their reappearance yesterday they hadn't been picked up on any recorded footage, leading the Kiryu Force to suspect they hadn't left the building. The ambush in the industrial district changed that theory and this was about to prove it, "Watch very carefully", Grace added, "starting with the monitor on the far left".

The group leaned towards the indicated screen and waited patiently. Several seconds passed until the image suddenly cut out, displaying only static, "I didn't see anything", Charlie grumbled, "was there some kind of technical failure?"

"Keep watching", Taylor pointed at the next monitor along as that too suddenly turned to static.

"He's systematically destroying the feed", Serizawa pointed out.

"Thank you Doctor for pointing out the obvious", Taylor growled, "how is this even possible?" A feeling of dread washed over Sasha as she focused on the final screen which had yet to be taken out. She could see a shadow approaching the camera and something told her that she knew exactly who was going to appear. Sure enough her worst fears were confirmed when Dhane appeared on screen, the red Dog alien waved his hand. Moments later Dhane strutted away and the image cut out just like all the others.

Sasha felt the intense scrutiny of every person in the room, she didn't need to be telepathic to know what they were thinking, "Just say it", she mumbled, "whatever you want to say just say it".

"I'm sorry Ms. Oliver but we have to ask", Ariel began, "have you had any contact with your father's counterpart in the last 24 hours".

"Nope, why would I ?" Sasha snorted sarcastically, "and something tells me you're not truly sorry".

"I beg your pardon", Ariel cried in shock.

"I've been here for the last 9 months", Sasha fired back, " just cause my father encountered Dhane in the past."

"Yeah and look how that turned out for you", Ariel countered. " The Oliver's have been evil once before"

Fury pounded through Sasha's veins and for a brief second she wanted to slap the arrogance out of the Special Operations Officer. A firm hand on her arm immediately pulled her back from the edge, "Now you listen here", Serizawa began before realising that he didn't know who Ariel was, "whoever you are, just because you wear a fancy uniform doesn't give you the right to insult people"

"No but this badge give me the right to question a person of interest how I see fit", Ariel flashed her SPD licence in the doctor's direction, only to have her badge slapped out of her hand.

"Ariel Hammond enough", Andros scolded his daughter as he walked in, "I thought I raised you to show respect to others". The red Space Ranger retreated into herself, mumbling an apology, "Arguing amongst ourselves never works, I learned that from bitter experience, you and i both know that sir" Sasha and Charlie looked at Andros, they noted the haunted look in Andros's eyes, like an old soldier remembering a long forgotten battle, "This isn't SPD's fight" he said.

"Understood", Grace nodded, "now you're all dismissed,"

"SPD will be leaving and I need to have a thorough debriefing with Officer Hammond". Sasha read between the lines, the Special Ops officer were about to get a telling off from Andros the father, not Supreme Commander Andros.

As SPD walked away Sasha sighed still a little freaked out. Despite everything , she still couldn't shake her feelings away. Once SPD had disembarked, the Gotengo set sail. In the crew bar Charlie joined Sasha and Alpha at a table for a drink, although Alpha didn't drink being a robot. However after the day the two women have had, they had a few drinks. Charlie was happy, the team was complete again and Sasha had a new powers and everything was looking up. However Charlie could have sworn she heard a certain roar in the distance.