Quantum power?

The rangers moved through the Gotengo, quietly acknowledging the salutes of the officers. Finally they stopped by the entrance to the stern hangar, Billy and Ma. Fairweather were waiting for them "So, is this the top secret project you've been working on recently?" Charlie asked.

"Yeah, sorry I've been secretive," Billy replied, "we've been working all hours trying to get this up and running." The main doors opened sideways, opening out into the large hangar and what the rangers saw shocked them immediately. Sitting in the middle of the room was the White Tigerzord.

Sasha's gaped for a couple of moments before asking, "The White Tigerzord?" she looked at Billy, "How?"

"Charlie frowned at her fellow Billy, "Wasn't it destroyed with the other Thunderzord?" She asked.

" It can't be Drakkon's either " Alpha said," his one was made into the Ranger Slayers Gravezord"

"Yes," Billy stated, "it was kinda obvious since we have the White rangers we would need the Tigerzord, so I along with Ms. Fairwether and Doctor Serizawa helped rebuild the zord." Instinctively, Sasha looked at her morpher, "Don't worry, Saba is back to " Ms. Fairweather added. Suddenly alarms began to sound, the rangers looked at each other.

" Titan signature at the Angel Grove Docks" Serizawa called out

" Well thats nothing new for Angel Grove " Billy said, " giant monsters was an almost daily occurrence"

The rangers nodded and quickly left.

Angel Grove Docks

When the rangers arrived at the docks, everything was quiet, perhaps a little too quiet. There were no workers in their immediate vicinity. Cautiously they looked around but after a few minutes searching, they couldn't find anything. "Perhaps they've moved since we picked up the signal", Sasha said.

"We would've seen them though when we flew overhead", Charlie replied. She brought her communicator up to her mouth, "Doctor where's that energy signature now?" She asked.

"According to the reading it's all around you", Serizawa replied.

"Hey doesn't this area look familiar?" Sasha  asked the others.

"I was thinking the same thing", Alpha replied, "reminds of the first place where-"

"I first arrived", a horribly familiar voice called out, "what can I say, I'm a sucker for routine". The rangers turned around and confirmed that their worst fears had come true.

"Divatox", Charlie spat. The pirate was still in the wedding dress she was wearing when the turbo rangers last saw her, except now it was frayed and torn around the edges. Her hair was wild and uncombed and there was a maniac glint in her eyes. Her twisted smile was almost animalistic in nature.

"Is that you Charlie?" she asked, "I must say I preferred you in red".

"How did you survive Skull Island?" Alpha called out.

She tilted her head to one side and grabbed a chunk of her hair in her hand, "Simple really, I absorbed the remains of the titan Amhuluk. Been trying to find my way off that shithole of that island for ages". She flashed the rangers a toothy smile, "The price of freedom was my sanity".

"So not much then", Charlie shot back.

Divatox clapped her hands together, "Oh how I've missed this banter, also i have to say i really enjoyed killing white's parents " the white ranger clenched her fists as Divatox hopped up and down on the spot. "My escape also gave me another talent", she looked around a couple of times, "wanna see?" Immediately her skin on her right arm and left leg began to turn brown and harden into wood. The transformation tore the remains of her wedding dress from her body and her hair fell out of her now transformed skull. She grew in height until she towered a foot above the other rangers. They took a step back as they were now face to face with a titan, except a female version.

"This is not good", Alpha gasped. Divatox took one step towards the rangers and swiped at them with her giant fist. They momentarily got airborne before slamming into a nearby shipping container. "Yup definitely not good", the white ranger gasped.

"And do you know the best part about this", the now gravelly voiced Divatox called out, "I get to keep my magic". She shot purple lightning bolts out of her eyes, fortunately the rangers were able to roll out the way.

"How are we meant to fight that?" Charlie asked the others.

"Dunno but I'm going to give it a try", Sasha replied and called on Saba. She jumped towards Divatox and swung at her body but the blade bounced off her wooden skin. "Great her skin's just as hard as Godzilla's ass", she groaned. Charlie tried to use her dragon dagger but she had the same lack of success as the White ranger did. Divatox chuckled and backhanded the two rangers away. They tumbled across the ground and demorphed.

The girls decided to keep their distance from the monstrous mutant pirate. Seeing his team fall around him spurred Alpha on even more. Hoping that his Drill hand would have some effect against the skin of Divatox, he rammed it into her foot. The pirate roared in pain and tried to swipe the battle robot. He almost got out of the way but he caught glancing blow on his shoulder. He staggered in pain and resolved not to get hit by her again. He rolled down low and ran the drill across her legs, hoping to slow Divatox down. She roared and kicked Alpha in the stomach. He flew through the air and slammed into a storage container next to his friends.

Divatox strutted towards the fallen rangers and began to gloat, "Finally I'm going to put an end to your meddlesome rangers". As soon as she said that, a Jeep pulled the rangers from under her crushing foot. Eric stepped out of the jeep.

"Quantum Power", he called. In a flash of red light he morphed into the Quantum Ranger for the first time in years. "Bring it on Divatox", he snarled.