Divatox

Sasha pulled Saba from the throat of one of the guards she just killed. Charlie was cleaning her own spear after slitting another guard's throat. One of the guards was still partially alive, so Alpha came up and put him down with a single shot from her blaster.

"Dockyard's just up ahead. Let's move, people," Bulk instructed, and Charlie and Sasha followed as they neared the observation point.

Charlie directed her attention to Sasha, saying "Let's go find this bitch."

They went up the small hill until they were overlooking the entire dockyard. Her Submarine sat on the dry dock, ready for takeoff, and nearby was at least a dozen or more vehicles, some of them with mounted machine guns. As for the minions on the ground, there was a fuckton of them. More than had been present at Elgar's complex, they were made up of Phiranatons,Quantrons, Cogs, Cedals, Yokai, Tenga and Stingwingers.

"Well, well, that fucker Elgar wasn't lying," Charlie noted, looking down at the scene below.

"It's like a fucking bad guy convention down there," Sasha commented.

"Alpha, get on that sniper rifle," Charlie ordered, "Sasha, scan the area. We need a positive ID on Divatox before things go hot."

Alpha went prone and set up the bipod of her weapon, adjusting the scope so her line of sight was clear. Sasha took out her binoculars and observed the scene below.

"Any sign of Divatox?" Charlie asked.

"No, not yet," Sasha said, scanning all over for signs of the space pirate. She saw numerous Generals standing guard, but none of them looked like Divatox. She hoped to God that Elgar wasn't lying or she was gonna kill the bastard herself when they returned planetside.

Upon further observation, she took a look further at the minion on the ground. Elgar said something about a deal going on, but with whom?

That's when she recognized the minions, completely white with a weird pattern on their bodied and green hair.

"Holy shit," Sasha spoke aloud, "Vivex."

"What!?" Alpha sounded shocked, "What the fuck is Sledge doing here!?"

"Whatever they're doing here, it can't be good," Charlie responded.

"Do we abort?" Sasha asked. Their mission priority was to assassinate Divatox, but the presence of Vivex and possibly Sledge changed things.

"No. Continue as planned. Divatox dies tonight," Charlie told them, "Come on, we have a job to do."

"Truck coming in on the left," Skull noted, and both Sasha and Alpha directed their attention to the incoming vehicle. The truck pulled to a stop, and someone got out of the backseat wearing a blue track jacket of some kind. She definitely stood out to everyone else on the airfield at the moment.

"I think I might have eyes on Divatox!" Sasha exclaimed.

"Hold fire, we need to a positive ID or this whole thing goes to shit," Charlie ordered, "Sasha, can you make out her face?"

"Not yet, her back's turned," Sasha replied. From the rear of the truck two associates of her were carrying a crate forward. One general soon identified ad Wrench approached from the other side, and from the way he approached and was speaking to the girl in the blue jacket it had to have been the leader of the group. The two opened the crate and Wrench inside, he and the blue jacket girl then walked closer to the plane, and they remained at just the right angle that they couldn't make out the her face.

"Shit, still no visual," said Sasha.

They stepped onto the lowered ramp of the plane, where inside was more crates of the stuff. Just then, the girl in the blue jacket turned around and revealed herself as Divatox as Wrench stood just barely in front of her,