Alpha & Omega

A single stomp shattered the asphalt in the street and crushed the concrete sidewalks underfoot as Godzilla stumbled backwards following a massive surprise dual-tail whip from Ghidorah. His arms shot out to the sides to try and break his fall, but his massive claws shredded the buildings and he tumbled to the ground onto his side.

Ghidorah stood tall and spread his wings with a mighty roar as all three heads snarled and hissed at Godzilla who slowly pushed himself to his feet.

Be it arrogance or confidence was anyone's guess, but Ghidorah remained stationary and gave Godzilla all the time he needed to catch his breath and turn around to continue the fight. Godzilla took a deep breath and let fire with his thermonuclear breath, but Ghidorah simply lurched its center head out of the way as Godzilla closed his mouth. The three heads hissed and cackled at Godzilla, taunting him as their two tails shook behind them like rattlesnake tails with all spikes extended out.

Godzilla snarled and roared in anger, his spines flashing brightly as he began a charge towards Ghidorah. The False King stood his ground, and as Godzilla reached him all three heads lunged forward and slammed the tops of their heads into Godzilla's chest. The impact caused a shock wave, and Godzilla stumbled back letting out gasped breaths, as if coughing. Ghidorah cackled again, flapping his wings at his opponent and blowing all of the rain that fell before him onto Godzilla.

The Alpha Predator took a few steps back and shielded his face from the winds producing by Ghidorah's wings and roared angrily. As the flapping came to a stop, Godzilla threw his arm to the side and snarled as Ghidorah continued cackling at him. Godzilla's spines flashed violently, as did his eyes. But Ghidorah was not impressed.

But then, Godzilla let out a roar which produced a shock wave that struck Ghidorah's body. It didn't damage him, but it made the cackling stop as the three heads looked at one another wondering what he'd just done. Not two seconds later a screech came from above as Rodan pierced the cloud layer like a burgundy bullet and slammed his talons into Ghidorah's back just below the wings. Ghidorah screamed in agony as Rodan buried his beak into the flesh just below the point where the necks connected to the torso producing a spurt of brown-red blood.

Godzilla charged his thermonuclear breath, and let fly into Ghidorah's chest which caused the creature to roar out again in pain. The two outer heads turned around and blasted Rodan with lightning forcing him off of his back while the middle head blasted Godzilla in return for the thermonuclear blast. The lightning struck Godzilla's stomach, and had he not been gashed it would have been easy enough to deal with it. But with the gashes still present, the lightning seared his softer flesh beneath his rugged hide and forced him to turn away to protect himself. The grimzord caught Rodan before launching him back into the air.

Rodan flew up and back, circling overhead like a vulture waiting to dive on a carcass as Ghidorah's outer two heads tracked his every move, mouths agape with the glow flashing along their throats. Rodan began a dive, and as the two heads let fly at him he flapped one wing and rolled to the side to avoid the blasts before slamming his talons into Ghidorah's right wing as they brought it up to defend themselves. The talons tore the thinner layers of flesh, producing four long claw marks through them as they were ripped downwards before Rodan was grabbed by the center and right head and blasted in the side of the head by the left.

The two heads holding him whipped him around in circles before letting go and throwing him into a building which collapsed and buried him under hundreds of tons of rubble.

A flash of blue light to the side made the heads turn, and they were all met by a direct hit from Godzilla's thermonuclear breath and thrown backwards. The breath came to an end, and Godzilla snarled with a huff through his nose producing a puff of steam. However, the three heads slowly came up to full height, slightly singed, but began cackling again as Godzilla's eyes widened slightly.