Amhuluk battle

The rangers could only watch in horror as the Elite Rangers launched an assault. "You will bow before me", Mithell snarled and he unleashed another energy attack. Charlie's nerves were on fire as the suit failed and she crumpled to the ground. She coughed violently, spitting out a small amount of blood in the process. A vicious kick to her ribs rolled her further along the ground, "I should've destroyed your containment card when I had the chance".

Charlie's vision darkened slightly, she had pictured her death a few times but it wasn't supposed to happen this way. At the very least she wasn't going to die lying down. Her limbs disagreed vehemently but she slowly dragged herself to her feet. For a brief second she swore that Captain Mitchell looked impressed, "No weapons, no morpher and no hope", he summed up her situation pretty well, drawing a small and sarcastic laugh from her lips. "I'll never understand the human desire to die standing up", Mitchell sighed, another energy ball building in his hand.

Suddenly Mitchell yelped in pain, a yelp that was swiftly followed by a strangled gurgle. The brewing concussion could be causing an hallucination but Charlie swore there was a Chrono Sabre sticking out of Mitchell's neck. The Lightspeed Rescue Commander's hands reached for the protruding tip, flapping aimlessly as his life slowly drained away. His eyelids drooped a couple of times before he fell to his knees and slumped face first to the ground. His body gave one last involuntary spasm before the former captain breathed his last.

Staggering on her feet Charlie looked around for her saviour only to find no one.

"Is it over?" Sasha asked. Almost on cue, Amhuluk began to get back up.

"Great this is all we need", Sasha groaned, "ok let's try out the new Megazord combination".

Charlie summoned the Dragonzord, Sasha summoned the Tigerzord.

" Ok lets try this megazord out" Charlie said. The Dragonzord and White Tigerzord combined into the White Tiger Dragonzord.

In the cockpit of the White Tiger Dragonord, Charlie and Sasha placed the dagger and Saba into the respective control panels, "Awesome it worked", Sasha said after checking her systems. They didn't get long to celebrate as Amhuluk immediately went on the offensive. Keeping the Megazord steady, the. White tiger Dragonzord was built for strength and power instead and it showed this by swinging the tiger tail sword and slammed into the left arm of Amhuluk, shattered it with a single blow. Amhuluk was stunned and gazed down to where its left arm had been.

"Alright once more", Sasha called and swung again. This one impacted the right shoulder of Amhuluk, turning it instantly into dust. Its right arm fell off and shattered on impact with the ground below. Deciding it was time to put Amhuluk out of its misery, the White Tiger Dragonzord charged up its Drill tail attached to its left arm. " "Dragon Tiger Tail strike" the Rangers called, the Drill went straight through the skin of Amhuluk and its body began to lose its structural integrity. A few seconds later it exploded in a shower of rocks and dust. Amhuluk and Divatox were finally gone.