55

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧

❧❧❧

This is one of the biggest update in FTB! More than double the normal length... which is why it took a while for me to write it all down.

I have worked HOURS on writing AND on finding the perfect pictures (literally spent 5/6 hours for wedding attire!). And then 3 HOURS of editing... Believe me, It's two days of hard work that you are going to read, so please read slowly and with full attention.

Also, a disclaimer—Because I didn't knew much about rituals of a wedding, I searched most of it and mixed and matched things according to my liking. So please bear with it...

I thank you all for waiting patiently and I love you all💕🫂 Now let's not delay this anymore. You may Enjoy ;)❤️

❧❧❧

25th Aug, Thursday (1 day to go)

After dancing their worries off, all the guests bid their good-byes. Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok took care of escorting everyone back to the hotel while the Kim family wrapped everything downstairs with the help of Jimin and Jin. After that was done, the members of the family went back to their own rooms while hyungs took guest-rooms for the night.

Tae wanted to wish his babie 'good-night' however Jin and Jimin didn't allow them to stay alone for more than a few seconds. So, Tae consoled his heart with just a 'good-night' said by his bun's in his soft, honey-like voice.

Reluctantly, Tae and Kook parted ways and made their way towards their room with just one thought....

'Just tonight...'

When Kook entered his room late at night, he freshened up quickly and closed the curtains, adjusted the temperature of the room and removed the blanket from the well-made bed...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When he saw a letter on the bed.

Kook took the letter in his hand and smiled his cute smile when he read—

'From Sun, To his Moon...'.

Kook bit back his smile and opened the letter after adjusting himself on the bed properly and covering himself with the blanket.