29

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

❧❧❧

Again a longer and early update, only for my bunnybuns...
Almost 2K words more than usual ...
Enjoy cutiepies❤️

❧❧❧

Tae and Jungkook both stood in the balcony, facing the horizon with unfocused eyes. Taehyung was smoking while thinking about the same scene which be witnessed earlier, again and again while Jungkook was worried about Taehyung and his silence. The cool breeze did nothing at all, to eaze out the heavy tension lingering between them.

Soon, Taehyung took in the last drag and then threw away the bud of the smoked cigarette somewhere in a corner while eyeing the darkening sky. There was a pin-drop silence except the distant sound of random birds chirping and cool breeze that was flowing towards them.

Taehyung was standing against the hand-rail with the support of his forearms placed on it, while Jungkook had his head placed on Taehyung's shoulder, his hand circled around his arm as they both looked towards the night sky.

But when the silence became heavy, Jungkook broke it, without looking away from the sky, "I don't know what worries you, hyungie... but I just want you to know, that you can tell me anything... You are not alone anymore, your moon is always here for you..."

Jungkook assured in his soft, delicate voice. Taehyung couldn't help but look at the boy— who wasn't looking at him and instead kept his eyes on the night sky,

"Are-... you sure? You won't go back... on your words, in future...?" Taehyung asked with insecurity.

Jungkook finally looked back into his eyes before he whispered, "I promise..."

They kept the eye-contact intact for a few seconds, before Taehyung was brought out of his reverie again by bombardment of those scenes, those few minutes of interaction between his Koo and the unknown stranger. Taehyung instantly looked away, and again faced the night sky,
.
.
.
"Bubbu?"
.
.
.
Kook kept looking at him.
.
.
.
"Mom... she—must be alone... in the kitchen..."

Kook's heart clenched because he knew what the underlying message was, that Taehyung wanted to give him without saying it directly.

Tae wanted him to leave him alone.

And Kook knew he should not mind it. Taehyung has his own life outside of their relationship, where he is a CEO. He might be worried about something related to the work which is why he might need some space. And Kook, as a supportive partner, should give him all the time and space and freedom that his man needs. Kook knew it.