27

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧

❧❧❧

Almost 2000 words more than usual ...
Enjoy the update❤️

❧❧❧

Amidst the calming sound of waves in the background, and the moonlight illuminating everything it touched in a gentle glow of whites, there sat two men, hand-in-hand, in front of each other while they waited for the waiters to come and serve them. And when they heard the distant sound of footsteps, Jungkook immediately wore the mask before three waiters came near them, with huge trays in each pair of hands. All three, without looking at the two of them, kept the dishes and drinks carefully, at the middle of the table.

 All three, without looking at the two of them, kept the dishes and drinks carefully, at the middle of the table

After placing everything on the table, one of them spoke up in a polite timid voice, with head down,

"Sir, we brought everything you asked us to prepare. Do you need anything else?" Taehyung shook his head with a polite 'No!'. Waiter nodded and continued, "Okay sir, but, If you need anything else, you can push the button... at the corner of the table– " Waiter pointed at the button, "– Can we take our leave?" Waiter asked in an unsure voice while Taehyung nodded and said, "Thank you for your service. You can go now...  I will call, if we need anything else..."

Waiter nodded and all the three bowed and then, without looking at the other two, they turned around and walked away, to finally give Tae and his Kook some much needed privacy.

When they were alone again, Jungkook removed the mask finally and kept it on the table, while Tae stood up and started to serve Kook first. Kook asked him to sit down and that he would do it, but Tae shushed him with a finger on those soft lips. Kook had to agree with a happy heart when Tae explained, "Let me spoil my babie!"