2

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧

❧❧❧

As soon as the door opened, Kook saw Mrs Kim's face which glowed up seeing the doe-eyed boy at their doorstep.

"Kookie!!!! Wow, what a pleasant surprise..."

She instantly pulled Kook into a hug, who too smiled at such a warm, motherly greeting. They separated and smiled warmly at each other before Minji gave him a way to enter inside the house.

She took him to the living room, after noticing the L&V bags in Kook's hand and having sudden realization of why Kook suddenly decided to visit them...

"So you are here to deliver the clothes, I see!" She sat besides Kook who was now seated on a cream couch. She started caressing Kook's locks and complained a little, "I thought my baby was here to meet me, huh!"

Kook, who was sitting with his hands on his lap, giggled at his cute aunty and replied softly, "I am sorry that I couldn't manage to visit more often..." He displayed a little cute smile and took his aunty's both hands inside his after turning his body a little towards her, "It's third year or college and... subjects and projects are getting more difficult..." he explained himself with honesty and sincerity.

His aunt Minji smiled at the precious baby's reply and while tucking kook's hair behind his ears, she replied back, "kook-ah... I was just fooling around... don't worry too much, son! We are proud of you... You are doing just great... No need to worry about anything, just focus on your career right now, like the way you are already doing it..."

Kook just nodded a little with a grateful smile. How was he so lucky that he met such wonderful people? Did he really deserve these Kind people and their generosity?

He was pulled out of his unnecessary musings when his aunt asked, "Did you eat your dinner?"

Now what was Jungkook supposed to answer? He didn't want to bother his kind aunt by saying No but he does not like to lie, especially not to these people who have only been kind to him in every way possible. He was so confused. And seeing Kook deep in his thoughts, seeing his eyebrows scrunched and head down to hide himself, Minji understood. She just sighed. She had to deal with two irresponsibly responsible boys nowadays...

She stood up and went towards the kitchen while ordering softly over her shoulders, "Kookie, go to your old room and freshen up... I will heat the food...And you are staying here tonight... It's already almost 11... I am not allowing you to go back this late, that too by bicycle! "

Kook stood up and started "Aunty!!-" but stopped when Minji turned to him with a stern expression and raised an eyebrow, literally challenging the boy to deny. Kook looked down and mumbled an okay. He had no choice! His aunty was very stubborn. So he just sighed and gave up before climbing the stairs to make his way towards his old room.