18

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧

❧❧❧

The silence during the call was broken by Taehyung, who baby-talked with his bun, " you must be tired, sweetuu... You should sleep now!"

Jungkook sighed and replied, "not yet, hyung... I have to study and catch up with a lot of stuff..."

Taehyung frowned, "Babie, it's going to be 12:30 am soon... when will you sleep then?"

Jungkook looked and the clock and replied while mentally calculating the hours, "maybe... umm, by ...3..?"

Taehyung's frown deepened at that, "No way, moon! You will barely be able to get any sleep, as I know you will most probably be up by 6/7 in the morning!-"Taehyung sighed and almost pleaded, "my star, you have to have at least 7-8 hours of sleep..."

Jungkook looked down at his lap with a pout, "jagi!! Please, it's just for the time being... I promise after exams I'll rest more..." Jungkook never wanted to disappoint or worry taehyung and so he was feeling sorry, which is why he requested in a low voice.

Taehyung sensed it in his voice and so he took a deep breath and then replied, "moon! You don't need my permission for anything... it's your life. It's just... I just suggested it to you because I care for my babie's well-being and health. But I understand your situation too bubbu... You can do whatever you want to do... just- ...take care, okay, my cutie?"

Hearing this jungkook felt relief; he nodded but then realized that he was on call, so he replied, "I will, jagi! It's just for the time being..."

"That's like my babie!" Taehyung smiled.

There was a peaceful silence for few seconds before Taehyung spoke up again, "I should hang up now moon! The sooner you start to study, the faster you will be able to go to sleep... we can always talk in the morning again, right dear?"

Jungkook wanted to deny it as he wanted to keep talking with the elder, but he knew taehyung was right. And so, after giving it a thought, he agreed, "hmm! I guess we'll have to hang up now?"

Taehyung smiled at the sadness laced in his baby's soft voice, "That's right, my sweetest!"

"Okay then! Bye jagi! Sleep well...good night?!" Jungkook wished with a little hesitancy as he didn't want the call to end.

Taehyung wished him back with the same emotions, "bye bubbu! Good luck with your study and sleep as soon as you can, okay, bun?"

He heard a light hum but then before jungkook could cut the call after saying bye, taehyung stopped him, "wait-bunny, aren't you forgetting something?"