45

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧

❧❧❧

Thank you so much for waiting for me...

I'll try to work hard for you and give you all quality updates regularly ❤️

For now, enjoy this...❤️❤️❤️

❧❧❧

[  18th aug, Thurs. ]

When Tae and Kook came back home at night (after having dinner with their friends), as usual they went to their room (this time Kook's room because he was missing it) and slept, only after freshning up and spending some romantic moments together.

✵~•~✵

[  19th aug, Fri. ]

It was next day's evening when, after full day of hard-work, Kook came back home. His Minji auntie was talking to a relative when he entered through the open front door. However, as soon as Minji saw Kook coming towards her, she hung up the call to give full attention to her cute boy.

"Our Kookie is home finally!!" Minji exclaimed with wide arms; Without any delay, Kook walked towards her with a happy smile and went into her arms after sitting beside her.

Minji hugged the boy lovingly and then after seperating, she careesed the boy's hair as she spoke up, "how was your day, bun? Must be hungry, right?"

Hearing which, Kook took her hand in his and replied, "It was a busy but productive day... and I am not hungry right now... will eat something later if I get hungry..."

Minji hummed and asked, "Did you talk to your Professors, and the Manager of the store... about your day-offs?"

Jungkook nodded like a cute doll and answered, "Yes mumma... I will have my day-offs starting from Monday, up to two weeks..."

Minji smiled hearing that and cupped his round face before she gave a motherly forehead kiss to the sweet-boy, "That's great, Kookie!! I am so excited! "

Kook smiled wide at that and then they talked with each other for a few minutes after that (mostly Minji talking and Kook listening) before Sungmin came there,

"Honey, come... I need to show you those exotic plants–" Sungmin was so lost in his happiness that he didn't notice Kook right away, but Kook did, so he spoke up,