38

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧I promised almost 6-7k words but wrote more

❧❧❧
I promised almost 6-7k words but wrote more... 7.7k words... so, enjoy this longggggg update❤️

❧❧❧

After spending some much needed private time together, Taehyung and his Kook both climbed down the stairs after Minji called them for dinner. Obviously, before they stepped out of the room, they made sure they looked presentable to be in front of the parents.

They walked down, hand in hand, when Taehyung leaned in towards his babie as he whispered some flirty words near Kook's ear. Kook slapped his hyungie's arm in reply, but his giggles and red cheeks gave away his state of happiness. They kept their lovely bickering on up until they reached the threshold of the dining room.

However, as soon as they were near the room, Kook tried to take back his hand but Taehyung tightened his hold on Kook's hand. Kook gave him puppy-eyed look, but Taehyung smirked and shook his head. In return, Kook pouted which earned him a chuckle from the 'cold' CEO, who leaned in to leave a cute peck on Kook's temple.

Before Kook could react to it however, Taehyung pulled him inside where they were greeted by both the parents, who looked away as soon as they noticed their sons walking hand-in-hand. Kook shied away and looked down due to this, but Taehyung shrugged it off and went near the dining table, all the while pulling his shy babie with himself.

When they were near Kook's chair, Taehyung left hold of Kook's hand, only to pull out a chair for him. Kook smiled when he noticed it from his peripheral vision but didn't lift his head. He simply sat down on his chair and waited for Taehyung to get settled on his own chair.

When finally Taehyung was also seated, they both started eating their dinner. The silence which lasted too long finally got its voice when Minji cleared her throat,

"Kookie!"

The said boy finally looked up with curious eyes.

"Thank god bun, you finally came back... do you even know how much I missed you?"

When Kookie didn't reply back, just kept listening and when she had the attention of the other two as well, Minji started her motherly rant, "Your absence was so loud, Kookie, I swear... your man here—" Minji pointed at Taehyung, a motherly glare present on her face while the boba-ball-like face turned red hearing 'your man' from Minji.

"— I swear, he literally is born to worry me. Do you know, since the day you had gone, he literally ate as if we were forcing him. He would not even take time to chew food. And your uncle—"