16

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧

❧❧❧

When Taehyung and kook locked their lips with each other, Taehyung kept the pace slow for them, while kook just tried to follow his hyungie, as he wasn't very knowledgeable in these things. It was the first time for him (as well as for Tae) to come so close to someone, that they were so much physically intimate, that too in such a short span of time.

But, unlike previous times, Taehyung didn't maintain the kiss as slow and soft. As soon as he felt kook comfortable and lost in the kiss, he deepened it by sucking on the lower lips of the bunny boy, before letting his tongue in between those bow-shaped tiny lips.

Jungkook didn't know how he understood what that meant, but he did! And so he opened up his mouth a bit to let tae in. And as he did that, their tongues mingled and tae started deep sucking his Koo's mouth while angling his head to one side so that he can have better, deeper access to his bun's wet cavern.

Jungkook on the other hand, pulled tae closer from his head and nape while unconsciously pulling the hair. He didn't know how but as soon as Tae's tongue caressed his own, a deep throaty moan left his lips (but muffled up by the time it reached their ears) and his eyebrows raised in ecstasy. And that didn't help Tae to remain calm whatsoever!

His bun's moan switched on something inside tae, which he couldn't pinpoint exactly

His bun's moan switched on something inside tae, which he couldn't pinpoint exactly. All he understood was, he wanted to be more and closer to his kook, and he wanted to hear more of those sinful moans with his name embedded in it. He just wanted... to become one with his kook. But he knew that it would be too much for now. So, he did whatever he could, right now!

And thus, while Taehyung's tongue danced with kook's tongue, and their saliva mixed into an intoxicating concoction, he also let his hands travel upwards from where they were placed firmly-that is on the petite waist. Taehyung, oh-so-sensually, let his hands climb up the muscled torso of his baby, all the while caressing it... which earned him more moans and more pull towards kook.