4

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧

❧❧❧

The place was almost 20 minutes away from the Kim's mansion so it didn't take that long for them to reach there. As soon as the huge gates of Mr.Min's grand house opened up, Taehyung sat up properly. Seeing him straighten up himself, Kook also unconsciously became alert and sat upright with his back straight. Taehyung of course noticed it from his peripheral vision but didn't say anything.

As soon as the car stopped at the red carpet (from where the guests had to walk a little, upto the main door), Taehyung turned a little in his seat to look at the pretty boy beside him. Jungkook looked at him too, seeing Taehyung turning to face him now. Taehyung spoke in his usual nonchalant (but a little bit more softer) tone,

"Stay with me... all the time!"

Jungkook nodded a little, casting his eyes down. He doesn't know why he is so nervous to be with Taehyung. Taehyung of course noticed it and talked again,

"Don't worry! I will handle it if something goes wrong. You just stand beside me the whole time and try to enjoy it. Okay?"

Jungkook's eyes met his and he again nodded a little, this time not removing his gaze from Taehyung's eyes. There was silence for some seconds before Taehyung said,

"We have to go inside, now! Come on...!"

And he turned and opened his side of the door. But before Jungkook could climb down by himself, he saw Taehyung extend his own hand to him. Kook looked up to see Taehyung looking at him expectantly, waiting for him to come out.

Kook hesitantly placed his unsure, tiny palm on Taehyung's open one and came out. Taehyung left his hand after that though and started moving towards the main door, Kook following him closely while looking all around at the beautiful decorations outside the Min house.

When they looked far ahead, they saw many photographers and journalists huddled together around the main door, leaving the red carpet area in the middle empty. Jungkook's eyes widened and his steps slowed down. They will be clicked? Together?

Taehyung heard the light steps following him slow down and he turned his head a little to see Kook staring ahead with his wide, doe eyes. He stopped a little and turned. And before Kook could notice or react, he was slowly pulled towards the main door, by a hand holding his hand lightly. Kook looked at Taehyung's back and their intertwined hands. His hand burned with the warmth which was due to the touch of that handsome man.

Next minute...

They both reached, climbed the stairs a little which worked as a podium while photographers and others were around the either sides at lower levels of the few steps...and then they both stopped at the middle of the highest stair. Taehyung turned them both, to face the cameras (only Taehyung's head facing it while Kook was still gawking at Taehyung unconsciously, still thinking about them holding hands in front of cameras and how it felt). Taehyung was just standing beside him, ready to pose... before he kept his palm on the tiny back of Kook's waist (maintaining a respectful distance between their bodies), making Kook's eyes go wider.