6

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧

❧❧❧

Taehyung was working on his laptop, while also pointing out, to his personal secretary, Park Jimin, all the faults in their new designs of upgraded versions of mobiles, which were previously provided by the designing department. Jimin was noting down all the pointers so that he can pass it on to the respective department.

It was then that Taehyung's mobile rang. He looked at the caller. It was his father. He looked at the clock. It was still evening...

Why was his father calling him?

Normally he calls in at almost midnight if Taehyung doesn't return home on time.

With scrunched eyebrows, he answered it though (while Jimin excused himself to give Taehyung privacy),

"Hello? Dad?"

"Yes bear... sorry for disturbing you. Actually I wanted to ask you something..."

Taehyung sat straight, "yes?"

"Umm...Can you manage to come home early today? We both wanted to talk about something important, with you...If you can, of course..." Taehyung heard his father's hesitant reply.

He was worried now, "Is everything okay there? Why, so suddenly?"

His father chuckled a little from the other end and said, "oh son! Don't worry too much... it's nothing to worry about... it's just... important so we wanted to talk with you as soon as possible, that is why..."

Taehyung's mind starts running in various directions. What is of so much importance that he is called so urgently?

But before he could think more deeply he heard his father ask again slowly, "Can you...?"

Taehyung sighed. Guess, he will get to know about this important business only when he goes back home. So he agreed, "Okay... I'll manage and come home early... is that all though, dad?"

Sungmin answered, "yes yes son! That was it. You carry on with your work... we will wait for you... bye bear!"

And then Taehyung heard his dad disconnect the call. Taehyung looked at the mobile while he was in his thoughts...

'What would be the reason for this?'

He shook his head. He cannot waste time... especially, not today, when he has to leave early. So he called Park Jimin again, to reschedule one meeting to tomorrow while the other one was shifted to three days later as all other time slots within three days were already packed.

'This better be something important, dad!' Taehyung thought while going back to his files. He had to work faster if he wanted to leave early.

And he did.