35

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧

❧❧❧

It wasn't long before Minji knocked on Kook's room door to call both her sons downstairs. The decorators had arrived and all the workers who were present in the mansion were permitted to take their leave. The talk about the wedding was a private affair and no one except the few important people knew about it.

Anyways, soon Taehyung and Jungkook both made their way towards the study and were greeted by the most famous event decorators of South Korea–'The Kang-Lee Decors'. The company was founded by a couple named Kang Daniel and Lee Yoomi and they upscaled their business up to the extent that almost all celebrity events were handled by their company.

When the couple got to know that The Kims wanted to meet them personally because the family was planning an event and wanted them to handle the decor part, they couldn't contain their excitement. But they were asked to keep their meeting private and so the couple did keep the secrecy alive.

Everything was going according to their expectations when Minji greeted the couple as they entered the mansion and when they were guided towards the study room while Minji excused herself, only to return a little while later with a tray full of snacks and Tea & coffee for everyone. However, they were thrown off the hook when The one and only Kim Taehyung entered the room followed by a bunny looking beautiful boy (who they both couldn't recognise).

The couple naturally stood a little straight in the presence of the most powerful CEO and bowed forward deeply to them as a greeting which got returned by a gentle nod and a respectful bow from both the males that entered the room. The couple were intrigued to see an unknown boy present in their secret meeting but they couldn't ask any questions seeing the resting stern face of Taehyung. So they decided to shrug it off and got seated on a sofa when they were asked to.

The couple sat on one sofa while the parents sat on another. But the decorator couple got shocked when the unknown boy sat beside the CEO, a little far away but the CEO, noticing this, shifted a little closer to the bunny boy, making the said boy blush red. Kang and Lee exchanged a curious look with each other but they both were brought out of their thoughts when Minji spoke up while leaning forward towards the table as she poured Tea in cups for the guest.

"I know you both have a lot of questions but don't worry. We are here to talk, right?"

Of course Minji noticed their questioning eyes and obviously she had to embarrass the poor couple, who just nodded and looked down with red ears. They were caught red handed by Mrs kim; Talk about luck!