40

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧1

❧❧❧
1.200k words more than usual 😉 ...
Enjoy❤️
❧❧❧

When Jungkook entered the room of his angry Jagi, he found him nowhere inside, but seeing the balcony door open, Kook sighed and walked slowly towards it, very anxious about a possible confrontation.

And as he had guessed, the upset CEO was sitting on a balcony-chair, his eyes closed and head leaned back against the backrest, heaving long breaths to probably calm himself down. Kook slowly but silently made his way towards his man.

Hearing the light footsteps, Tae came out from his trance but before he could react, he felt a soft touch on his head, fingers threading the unruly hair to help him calm down.

"Hyungie?" Taehyung heard a soft whisper but didn't have the right mind to reply anything, so he stayed mum.

Jungkook knew Taehyung heard him but when he didn't get even a 'hmm' from his hyungie, it made Kook's heart clench painfully, a lump coming up his throat while his eyes watered.

But No!

He cannot cry. His mumma asked him to be strong. It wasn't his fault whatever happened; he didn't deserve this anger and so he had to stand strong right now. But that doesn't mean Kook won't try to uplift his hyungie's mood.

Which is why, before he could think back on his idea, Kook went sideways and sat on his hyungie's legs. Kook's legs stayed dangling from the one side while he circled his hands around his hyungie's neck, cupping the neck from both the side with his soft dainty palms, only to caress both sides with his thumbs.

He observed his jagi closely, who at first went stiff when his babie sat on his legs, but then he again became normal, his eyes still closed. Kook furrowed his eyebrows, and observed his hyung- whose head was leaning back against the chair.

Kook cupped the sharp jawline of his man from both the sides, his touch soft yet firm, and then tried to make his jagi tilt his head to face him. Taehyung understood what his babie wanted and even though he was angry with his mom and his babie, he still couldn't be so hard on his sweet, sweet partner.

So Taehyung finally tilted his head back to being straight and opened up his siren eyes to look straight into those doe-eyes. Kook looked back, his eyes reflecting his inner turmoil. Taehyung wanted to look away because he couldn't see his babie like that and as if Kook heard his thoughts, he cupped both cheeks on Taehyung's face and let his thumb brush against the skin before he spoke up gently,