10

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧

❧❧❧

The alarm didn't ring when it was 4:45 AM. And although Jungkook didn't have to go to college , today so he didn't need to wake up early...yet, here he goes straight to the bathroom as soon as the alarm rings!

He definitely didn't do it to help his aunt in making breakfast for a certain person or to see a particularly handsome face in the morning , definitely not at all the reason!

Anyways, with whatever motivation, Jungkook could get, he tried to freshen up as fast as possible and took a quick shower with a new lavender scented body wash and shampoo.

And soon he was out of the room (not before checking himself out in his room's mirror last time). He wore a normal black hoodie and loose sweatpants while he kept his hair curly and ruffled after blow-drying it.

He skipped many steps to reach downstairs as soon as possible and to his surprise

There was no one in the kitchen!

'Huh!' Jungkook looked around with confusion. All the lights were off and there was no one present downstairs except him. It was silent unlike every morning where the noises of utensils could be heard coming from the kitchen.

'Does he not have work today? But that's impossible! So, why didn't aunt wake up? What should I do?' Jungkook thought deeply, biting his poor lips while he stood near the kitchen entrance.

'What if aunt didn't wake up by mistake and hyung would have to go without breakfast? No! That cannot happen...'

'I am doing it for my aunt who works hard, so that taehyung gets to eat in the morning!' He convinced himself while he quickly wore an apron.

"But what should I make?" He mumbled after opening the fridge and looking at all the ingredients that were available.

He decided to make avocado toasts and fruit salads first as they were relatively easy to make. So he quickly worked like a flash on move and cut all the necessary fruits after which he first made a good amount of fruit salad and then toasted some bread which was followed by making avocado toasts out of it. He was finished with this work within half an hour.