37

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧As I promised earlier buns, here's the update

❧❧❧
As I promised earlier buns, here's the update. Almost 1K words more than usual.
Enjoy buns❤️
❧❧❧

After Kook visited Tae at his office, Taehyung's mood naturally got uplifted. He successfully completed his work and went home without any tensions lingering in his thoughts. After dinner that day, as usual Tae and Kook talked for a while before Tae slept in the middle of their conversation, so Kook kissed him good night on the call and hung up, resuming his own studies because he only had two more nights to study seriously before he will be again distracted by the handsome CEO's presence.

The next day was as usual hectic for them. Tae and Kook talked with each other in the morning but couldn't connect during lunch. Obviously Kook used that time to work and study as much as he could but at night when his packing was finally done and he was free, and Tae wasn't free yet, Kook opted for reading a story for a change (Kook was feeling a lot of pressure— of studies, work and wedding preparations, and so he decided to take some time off this time for himself).

He was deep into a love story when he read something which caught his attention. He contemplated it for some time but at the end, he decided to go for it, which is why he left his reading in between, prepared for his plan for a while and when Taehyung called him at the end of the day, late at 11 pm, Kook stopped his work finally to greet Tae warmly. Then they naturally started talking about this and that and as usual about their day, but soon, according to the plan, Kook took the reins of conversation in his hands by saying...

"Hyungie? I took some photos for my project. Will you take a look at it and review it, please?" Kook asked with his doe-eyes wide, during their video call.

And obviously, Taehyung was on-board as soon as he heard it. "Sure babie! Bring it on... I am sure they will impress me..."

Kook smiled as his heart melted due to the heartwarming words but he controlled himself and nodded his boba head as a reply, before he paused the video call to send the said pictures related to a 'project'.

Tae received the pictures on his phone soon and he downloaded the blurred photos while waiting for his baby's hardwork to reveal itself. And when it did... Taehyung's breath got literally trapped in the confinement of his lungs.

Why?

Because, his innocent baby just sent him a few very bold pictures of himself, not at all caring about Taehyung's heartbeats or about his semi-hard length.