28

⬘ ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕟𝕤❤️

★¸.•☆•.¸★ ——★⡀.•☆•.★

❧❧❧

❧❧❧

Chapter kept getting longer and longer...
Almost 2K words more than usual ...
Enjoy the update❤️

❧❧❧

It was 5.30 in the morning when kook's alarm rang. Both the men who were tangled inside the warm blanket stirred up in their sleep. Kook turned off his ringing phone and looked down towards his chest, to his sleeping hyungie– who was rubbing his eyes with a yawn. Kook slowly dug his fingers inside those messy locks and mumbled in a morning voice,

"You can go back to sleep, hyung. I'll wake you up after I finish my morning routine..."

Taehyung looked up and pecked his chin before he spoke up groggily, "Its okay, babie... I am already awake."

Kook nodded and asked, "Do you want to get ready first?"

Tae shook his head and snuggled close to Kook's neck, his palms, which were placed, previously, on his bun's waist inside the top, found their way up, to squeeze the soft chest, "Let's stay here for a few minutes... after that you can go..."

Taehyung requested as he caressed and pressed Kook's chest in between his palms.

And who was Kook to deny? He closed his eyes when he felt the naughty hands on his chest, and bit his lips to not let the unholy moans escape his mouth, in the early morning hours.

Tae's hands rubbed all across the chest and pinched the nipples in between his long fingers, while his mouth opened up and let his tongue out to lick his baby's smooth skin around the neck.

"Jaa-agiii... Mar-kkss... I don't... ha-ve conceal-er here, in th-iis room..."

Taehyung hummed in understanding. And therefore, he went down, to get those brown buds into his wet cavern and suck the life out of it. Kook didn't mind that as the marks will be hidden inside his clothes, so he circled his arms tightly around Tae's neck and pulled the man closer.

His T-shirt was bundled up around his neck, which was sliding down with little movements, to come in between Tae's mouth and chest, which made the CEO whine and lift the T-shirt with both hands properly, so that he could take that soft, bulky chest inside his mouth fully.

Kook looked down and helped Tae with his needs, by bunching up his chest and giving it inside Tae's warm mouth, which Tae gladly accepted.